Easy Office
LCI Learning

bye bye forever

Page no : 3

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

@ Sonia Ketkar - I appreciate your way of reply with those reasons...Ya i too agree with u.

@ Arun- My suggestion is first try to fully understand the way of presentation of your failed subjects from the Suggested Answers and read the Summary of Examiner Comments on that particular subject, then you will get an idea of what an examiner is looking and what students did. You also have to improve your english writing skills (if you r not perfect in spellings n grammar usage in exams), this helps you a lot in exams. In Exams, strictly write to the point whatever they asked and nothing else depending upon the marks allotted to that particular question. If they hv given the question for 2 marks u write 4 points, if they have given for 4 marks, u write atleast 6 points. And those points which you write should be important, so while reading imp. questions from compilations, you write those imp. points separately n refer in last minute.

For Law, Ethics, Communication and SM- Institute module is very nice, but i dont know many people dont like it. Module is good for theory and also to the extent of practical problems given. You download latest Study Material from Inst. website, it was really written nicely, student friendly and in a very simple language to understand any kind of concepts..First you have a look at it, and regarding practical cases, you collect the notes from this website and go through. But first of all your concepts and imp. case laws of All the acts of your syllabus should be perfect, then u can easily answer the given practical question in the way as presented in the Suggested Answers. So start studying inst. modules for your failed subjects and reg. practical problems u refer some standard books as suggested by our seniors.

Most of the theoretical questions are coming only from the inst. module, in outside books there may be some other contents discovered, so u might feel burden to remember them, so to stick to only to the Inst. module theory.

If you can follow all these, Nov. is your last attempt. All the best......

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

dear arun..lemme first congratulate u for geting 60 in costing...its not a easy task u hav done...dont loose hope n fight to the finish..even i hav not cleared this time also...i took six attempts still not cleared..just analysis my stiuation...i got lots of  pressure from family ,friends n all..but still i hav not lost my hope..

just calm ur self n opt for a much better stratergy!!UR CCI MEMEBERS R HERE THEN Y TO WORRY..

say bye bye to ur old thoughts..com out from the pains and make ur mind fresh!!alll the best to u!!!

Arun Kumar (Article Assistant) (110 Points)
Replied 06 August 2010

hi my dear,

thanx to all of u for u reply's , u said truth that quiting is not the solution of the problem,but one more important things is time which is a very precious, which never comes back in our life. but my dear friends in this time me write points wise & to the point answers in theory papers & i dont think i write more good answer as i given in this attempt.i have no faith that i clear exam in next attempt, so at last i take the decision to quit the C.A. & go for MBA from Panjab University Chandigarh, i gave the entrance test of P.U. & i clear the same with good marks & take the admission in MBA .so dont force me my dear friends. u guys carry on with C.A. 

thanx to all

Regards

Arun Kumar Sharma

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Pranjal

Dear don't you want to take the benefit of 60 marks in Costing?.I know how does it feels,even I failed to clear PEII GrII.But I'm going to IPCC.If they can fail can't we become adamant that we"ll pass?.

nicely said

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Dear One, 

First of all; read the following : 

Patience with family is LOVE. 

Patience with others is RESPECT.

Patience with God is Faith.

Patience with self is Confidence. 

Don't lose your Patience. If you lose this; you would lose all.

In life also; there would be several circumstances alike this. How many times you would quit ?

In my opinion; a student who can score 30% in aggregate in CA Examinations; is capable to qualify. 

Change your strategy. From your marks; I presume that : 

For you, theory subjects are not so important in life. Do you think that Law subject is theory subject ? If yes, then there is a misconception in your mind about the theory subject.  

"Practical subjects cannot be understood without the help of theory and theory subjects cannot be well understood without the help of practical examples."

Regarding career; I would say even if know English very well; their is a good career. You can run Spoken English Classes. But unfortunately; during school life; this is taken  as Language subject. Due to lack of command in English only; people don't have confidence at the time of interview. So we have to change our attitude. No need to quit. Read recent article of Mr. Durga Rao at caclub. He has honestly admitted that he could not even say his friends "Hi" during his college life. He failed in English several times. Thenafter he determined and now he is Advocate at Madras High Court.  Imagine how he has struggled. 

"Quit India" was the slogan of our leaders and when they determined; English had to leave India. Our leaders  had hope that with our determination; we would be able to achieve our targets. And they achieved it.

Again read my above words; have patience and make right strategy. You will surely get success.

Wish you all the best. 

Sonia M Ketkar (B.com CA DISA(ICA) Pursuing CS)   (625 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Originally posted by : Krishna

@ Sonia Ketkar - I appreciate your way of reply with those reasons...Ya i too agree with u.

Thanx Krishna!

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

dear arun,

if u hav joined for MBA its well n good..but it doesnot mean u hav to quit CA....u can write ur ca exams too..u need to manage to make ur plan work out...determination n hard work will help u to reach gr8 heights!!!once u clear u get to njoy the benefits....refresh ur mind n giv a second thought!!!!

CA Paras jain (Audit Senior Assistant) (1544 Points)
Replied 07 August 2010

Originally posted by : kamal

dear arun..lemme first congratulate u for geting 60 in costing...its not a easy task u hav done...dont loose hope n fight to the finish..even i hav not cleared this time also...i took six attempts still not cleared..just analysis my stiuation...i got lots of  pressure from family ,friends n all..but still i hav not lost my hope..

just calm ur self n opt for a much better stratergy!!UR CCI MEMEBERS R HERE THEN Y TO WORRY..

say bye bye to ur old thoughts..com out from the pains and make ur mind fresh!!alll the best to u!!!

well said..i agree

arun sir, loosing hope n quiting is not the solution to any problem

students are even unable to afford to be in such profession and when u got this oppurtunity then y are u quiting

you shud continue. u will surely clear this time

try once more.

all the very very best for future n do continue with CA

1 Like

(Guest)

i am going to give my personal experience

i cleared my peii iind group in first attempt and my marks is 

incometax=71, information=40 and costing -45= 156 marks

but thn i took four attempt to clear my ist group

iNOV2008  Ist attempt  a/c=39,audit=49,law=42

MAY 2009 iind attmpt a/c=51,law=54,audit=26

NOV2009 iiird attmpt a/c=76(e), law=33,audit=26

MAY2010  iv attmpt ac=76,law=58,audit=57 = 191 

in addition to this i want to tell u we 5 friends started ca couse together, and in each attmpt after getting failure all of my friends discontinued ca and join other courses, but only i still continue, becausei knew i can do this and had faith on me  and in last i cleared peii  in may 2010.WITHOUT ANY COACHING ,WHILE DOING JOB ALSO

SO DO UR BEST IF YOU WANT TO GET SUCESS . SUCEESS AND FAILURE ARE PART OF LIFE.

CA Rahul Mittal (na) (253 Points)
Replied 09 August 2010

Originally posted by : kundan singh

i am going to give my personal experience

i cleared my peii iind group in first attempt and my marks is 

incometax=71, information=40 and costing -45= 156 marks

but thn i took four attempt to clear my ist group

iNOV2008  Ist attempt  a/c=39,audit=49,law=42

MAY 2009 iind attmpt a/c=51,law=54,audit=26

NOV2009 iiird attmpt a/c=76(e), law=33,audit=26

MAY2010  iv attmpt ac=76,law=58,audit=57 = 191 

in addition to this i want to tell u we 5 friends started ca couse together, and in each attmpt after getting failure all of my friends discontinued ca and join other courses, but only i still continue, becausei knew i can do this and had faith on me  and in last i cleared peii  in may 2010.WITHOUT ANY COACHING ,WHILE DOING JOB ALSO

SO DO UR BEST IF YOU WANT TO GET SUCESS . SUCEESS AND FAILURE ARE PART OF LIFE.

hey buddy.............i salute your patience 

1 Like

Rohit ([ ] ) (1140 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Quit...you are making the right decision.  If you think you have done all you can, then its not worth wasting time beyond a point, nothing is indispensable.

All the best to you in your alternate career. God Bless!

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

DONT QUIT AND I M SURE THAT U WILL PASS OUT WID FLYING COLOURS THIS NOVEMBER AND DONT LEAVE CA UNTIL AND UNLESS CA LEAVES U.SO ALL THE BEST AND GO AHEAD ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UR CAREER IS WAITING 4 U,

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

Dear Arun,

u have an exemption in costing. u have got good marks in other papers also. so give one more attempt. This is the age to study and come up in life friend. Please dont quit CA. I am saying my brother to complete CA. He is doing M.Sc Physics. He does not know anything about accounts, but i m insisting him to complete CA. The reason is that CA is a pride. U can go anywhere in the world with a confience, because our institute is with us. So please dont quit CA 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: