Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BUDGET-2009

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI (PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)     02 January 2009

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI
PRACTICING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT 
 582 likes  12131 points

| My Other Post

DEAR MEMBERS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WE ARE PREPARING A MEMORANDOM TO BE GIVEN TO THE FINANCE MINISTRY TO AVOID SUCH TYPE OF HARSH ,ABSURD ABIGUISE PROVISIONS OF TAXATION LAWS. OUR LIST IS:-

1. Section 50C of the Income tax Act, 1961 by which capital gain is calculated on registration value instead of original sale value.

2.Fringe benefit tax

3. Banking cash transaction Tax (FM has proposed to remove it from this Budget year)

4. Payment of service Tax of IV qtr. on the same day.

5. Collection of service tax at the verge of threshold Exemption Limit.

6. Too harsh provision of penalty for late payment of service tax.

7.Introduce a New and common service tax law for all the services specifying the exempted service instead of making the list of taxable services too long.

8. Giving the adjustment procedure for service tax paid on services used for export instead of compling them to get the refund of the same.

Have you any other sugessions to be added in the List. You can also submit your views on the matters mentioned above .

-With Goods wishes

(CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI)

(Guest)

thanks for this step

but I don't understand why FBT

and

9. Procedure to issue C form

Natwar Agrawal

Natwar Agrawal ( Student- CA- final BBA)     02 January 2009

Natwar Agrawal
Student- CA- final BBA 
 276 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I agree with the hasty procedure to obtain the C form 

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal (Chartered Accountant)     02 January 2009

CA. Rajeev Aggarwal
Chartered Accountant 
 24 likes  3419 points

Why u add BCTT

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI
 582 likes  12131 points

Dear Mr. Rajeev

The FM in Budget of 2008 has cleared the way for good bye to BCCT from 1st. April 2009 but we have added it in the list because at present it is effectvice and agian if there is a desire to impose such an illogical tax , it is a request not to think about it.

If you are referring that when alredy it has to go then why it has been included then OK and we have precautionary included in the list.

If you are concerned about the quality of this tax , then it is respectfully submitted that it was totally illogical to impose a tax on cash transaction with bank and it has been imposed without any Logic hence Government has to withdraw it.

- ca sudhir halakhandi

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI

CA SUDHIR HALAKHANDI
 582 likes  12131 points

Dear Mukesh

Thanks for giving idea of C-forms and the system of qtr. C-form and further tight schedule for presenting the C-forms to the Department also need amendment.

For FBT , the corporates are agree to pay some more tax in form of IT but Government is determined not to say Good bye to this illogical law. See the provision of FBT and in case of more 75% expenditures covered under it havr nothing to do with the employees.

- Thanks once again

- ca sudhir halakhandi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags