Brain teaser one more iq test

I done it. got msg "You are Super Genius.."

Solved it....✌

solved it.... thanks

anandan

Sorry , 4got to attach the proof of solving the puzzle.

Thanks.

I solved it.

solved yes thanx for sharing 

Solved............ but anable ad our name i exel sheet
I also solved....!!!!... ;) But how to check d ans?
Originally posted by : Neeta Bhojwani
I also solved....!!!!... ;)
But how to check d ans?

@ Neeta, download attchted file nd open it. ur answer is password for open it

Solved it You are super genius
The number is 91 correct or not
Yes its too easy ans. Is 91
got it easy to solve

Hurrey!!!! I solved it

Easy one...............................................................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details