Borrowed to Hemant Shah 4 lacs in cash without any interest

Regarding above subject I had requested. It is very good in 2012, no restrictions for cash loan. I had not took any receipts in friendship but in 2013 he gave me 5 cheques. 3 for 1 lacs & 2 for 50000rs but returned. I requested him but told me that you can do anything else but I don't want to pay you.
Then I went to Negotiable instrument Court & won. Judgement is 4lacs to pay & 1 year Jail.
he went to session Court, case is running. please kindly guide me even though I hadn't took receipt, but Cheques were returned. so is it proper & guide me.
Replies (2)

Better post the query at lawyersclubindial there lawywrs' will be able to help you more than the CAs' here.

Thanks with regards

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details