Easy Office
LCI Learning

Big 4 - do they create a better ca ? a big question ? part 3

Page no : 2

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 27 September 2011

Wonderful...Very informative and very well written...

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)

Very Nice Article...So nice of you to share your experience with fellow members....

(Guest)
And 1 more thing bro i forgot to ask you . Was your friend rejected after giving interview thrice and when he was selected did they again took his interview or just took him without any interview . If we get rejected in interview can we re apply immediately or do we have to wait for some time like 1 month or so. thanks for answering all my queries

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Originally posted by : Rishabh
Great article bro ... This triology was just awesome . It cleared everyone's doubt .
And congos to you for getting selected . I thought with such a brilliant resume record of yours it must have been easy for you but now i know you too had to go through some nervous moments .
Hey bro can you shed some light on your stipend and leave structure for your final exams . And do they call you on saturdays and sundays for work . These are personal questions so i totaly respect your privacy if you don't want to answer :) . Thanks bro make full use of this golden opportunity . Best of luck for your future !!
Really thanks once again !!
@ ! @

Thanks a lot rishab...........................!!!!!

Wish the same for 4 u........!!!!!!

@ ! @

SSDN

1 Like

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Very Nice Article...So nice of you to share your experience with fellow members....

Thanks a lot sanjay bhaiya.........!!!!!!!

SSDN

@ ! @

Vandana Mulchandani (Finance Manager ) (9227 Points)

Good article Sanyam...well explained and i think now everyone will be clear and will have no doubts...though its not easy to enter a Big 4 but its not impossible....the way you shared experience and explained is fantastic... keep it up and continue sharing much more articles.....GOD BLESS YOU .. ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS........

Originally posted by : Vandana Mulchandani

Good article Sanyam...well explained and i think now everyone will be clear and will have no doubts...though its not easy to enter a Big 4 but its not impossible....the way you shared experience and explained is fantastic... keep it up and continue sharing much more articles.....GOD BLESS YOU .. ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS........

Thanks a lot vandana ...........!!!!!!!

All the best to you too.......!!!!1

SSDN

@ ! @

ROHIT CHATURVEDI (CA Final Student ) (2298 Points)

helpful article ......thanks for sharing....bro the written test is an objective one or subjective ??

(Guest)

Its best of the three& really nice................ but pls tell me ki this only for articles or this is also the procedure for fresh qulified CAs?

Originally posted by : Pooja Singh

Its best of the three& really nice................ but pls tell me ki this only for articles or this is also the procedure for fresh qulified CAs?

Dear pooja,

This is just for articles, selection process of ca is many a times difficult than articles.........!!!!!

SSDN

@ ! @

Replied 28 September 2011

Originally posted by : ROHIT CHATURVEDI

helpful article ......thanks for sharing....bro the written test is an objective one or subjective ??

First of all thanks a lot rohit bro..........!!!!!

Bro it is a 100 marks written test which covers objective as well as subjective ones........!!!!!

SSDN

@ ! @

1 Like

(Guest)

I know dat will be obviously much standard then these processes but my que was ki itne stages hi hote hai n resume bhi personaly drop kar sakte hai  or they ask for it on vacancy?

I know dat will be obviously much standard then these processes but my que was ki itne stages hi hote hai n resume bhi personaly drop kar sakte hai  or they ask for it on vacancy?

Agreed

(Guest)
Originally posted by : SANYAM ARORA

Agreed

Agreed ?????????// I think dat was que Sanyam........:)

Ankit Gupta (Learner) (1557 Points)

Originally posted by : ashisha

u hv explained ur experience vry nicely n in detail. thank u..

if u hv time plz update ur experience while working in E n Y too.. :)

keep sharing brother , and all ur posts relating to this series were  amazing, specially this one .. 
again thanks a lot .. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: