BEWARE FROM THESE POSTS.....

Private Message

 

Subject : hello
Message :
Hello dearest, My name is Miss Nancy How are you? I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health.i came across your profile today at caclubindia.com and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. Am too curious to know you more. Could you please reciprocate to my message by dropping mail on my yahoo id (nancylovex1 @ yahoo.com) so we can introduce our self better on media and also share the passion of love together. I will be waiting for your email because i have a suitable and vital thing to tell you. Have a nice day and God bless you, I will send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail,so that i can tell you more about my life OK .please lots of love Nancy.
From : nancy
>>> REPLY <<<
}

 

this what i got recently in my PM.i've been receiving these kind of mail since past one month but this time it was into my PM, so i thought should post it for others as POINT OF CAUTION.

Replies (6)

i also got this type of message  ------------------------

 

Private Message

 

Subject : hello
Message :
Hello dearest, My name is Miss Nancy How are you? I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health.i came across your profile today and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. Am too curious to know you more. Could you please reciprocate to my message by dropping mail on my yahoo id (nancylovex1 @ yahoo.com) so we can introduce our self better on media and also share the passion of love together. I will be waiting for your email because i have a suitable and vital thing to tell you. Have a nice day and God bless you, I will send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail,so that i can tell you more about my life OK .please lots of love Nancy
From : nancy
 

I got the same twice.......... on 30th August.

 The noted thing is that the profile is created on 30th August only. and to my surprise whcih i noted just now is that there are CCI members in its friend list. Something strange to me...........anyways, found something odd so shared. Regards

In case, admin or moderators, think that this is wrong, then some action can be taken to avoid.

 

Subject : hello
Message :
Hello dearest, My name is Miss Nancy How are you? I Hope you are fine and in perfect Health.i came across your profile today and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. Am too curious to know you more. Could you please reciprocate to my message by dropping mail on my yahoo id (nancylovex1 @ yahoo.com) so we can introduce our self better on media and also share the passion of love together. I will be waiting for your email because i have a suitable and vital thing to tell you. Have a nice day and God bless you, I will send you my picture as soon as i receive your mail,so that i can tell you more about my life OK .please lots of love Nancy
From : nancy

THANKS FOR SHARING THIS IMPORTANT THING.................

AAP LOGO NE "REPORT ABUSE KIYA KYA

Dear Ravi and Rahul. I also received the same mail. 

 

Previously also, I received such mail from another one.

 

 

(Humour : Top members are on the  Hit  List  of  Terrorists.  Beaware !!)

 

I also got this  PM thrice on 9th septmber, 2010.

 

Subject : hello
Message :
<br><br> hello My name is tina don i saw your profile today at( mastfriendz.freeforums.org)and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and i want you to send an email to my privet email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address(tinadon34 @ rocketmail.com) I believe we can move from here!and remember distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life. I am waiting for your mail to my privet email address above. see your reply soon. tina ( tinadon34 at rocketmail.com ) <br><br>
From : faith

 

I think we should complain to Admin.

We should use the report abuse button on these PM immediately.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details