Yes, but along with reverse charge there also an exception that is activies mentioned in Schedule I and branch transfer is included in Schedule I
In Schedule I in point no 2 there is payment between distinct person and related person without consideration i.e deemed supply without payment. The transaction between branch and office is a transaction between related person therefore no requirement of payment within 180 days. Given in exception in sec 16 i.e RCM and deemed supply without consideration.
dear anirban ji
schedule I SAYS ONLY ABOUT THE SUPPLY, EVEN IF MADE WITHOUT CONSIDERATION , THAT DOES'NT MEAN THAT THE IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE TO SUPPLIER WITHIN 180 DAYS , THE ITC WILL NOT BE REVERSE.
MOREOVER WITHOUT CONSIDERATION ON SUPPLY OF SERVICE OR GOODS IS MENTION FOR BOTH RELATED & DISTINCT PERSON SO THAT MEANS NO NEED REVERSE THE ITC IN CASE OF DISTINCT PERSON
REVERSAL OF ITC IS GIVEN IN SECTION 16 CGST ACT ONLY
CORRECT !!
YOU WOULD HAVE MENTION SAME EARLIER.............. ANYWAY THANKS
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP
Thane
CA Final
View Details
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals