Best teacher in pendrive mode for scm-pe ca final

Plz help me with selection of best teacher for Ca final(new) SCM-PE.

I am very much confused among Satish jalan sir ,parag gupta sir and purshottam aggarwal sir pendrive classes.

Student

I will suggest Parag Gupta sir

Hi .. i am doing classes from Purushottam Aggarwal and completed 6 chapters so far.. he is excellent..

Student CA Final

Yes. Parag Gupta is good faculty.

Student CA Final

@ Vikas Stop shi*ing against any faculty (Be it Puroshottam Agarwal or anyone) everywhere in every query where students has asked for faculties related queries. I tried very hard not to speak against such answer but you guys have made compelled me. Everyday I had to read many similar kind of message and ITS REALLY ANNOYING.

Whether or not Puroshottam Agarwal is making fake profiles but one thing is sure that YOU GUYS ARE FAKE.

Go get some life. 

I dont know about the fake profiles but i have completed the lectures and he is good... i am fully satisfied with his teaching... looks like you represent some other faculty and stooping so low to disrepute other faculty.. people are giving biased advice to students for commission and playing with their future.. And i fully agree with Nitedh Bind.. Go get some life... What goes around comes around.. remember Karma is a b*tch... Honestly i hate faculties who only badmouth about other faculties rather than improving themselves...

And you are an asshole.. piece of sh*t..

Abe asshole.. fir se aa gaya..

am CA final student I am thinking to buy pen drive lecture of Purushottom aggrawal sir for SCM & PE As demo lectures are not provided on YouTube I am not able to decide ???? All study material questions are covered or not ??? Explaination of formula derived ??? What about time slab , in-depth coverage of concept??? Would I purchase it ??

I will suggest Parag Gupta sir 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU