Best software for balance sheet and cma data preparation

Dear All,

I was making balance sheet and CMA data in excel but it takes a lot of effort so I want to know that which is the best software according to latest standards to prepare balancesheet as well as CMA data for a project finance from Bank loan.

Replies (4)
i also want to know the software for easy working.

I just know Precoro (https://precoro.com/) - excellent works with CMA and have to spend management software and analytics. Check it — a useful tool. 

You could try Finline an online tool to create project report .Please have look this video too 

 

I try Finline its a portal. I required as software if available

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details