Best coaching for CA Final direct tax class

CA Article

Can anyone tell me which is the best coaching for ca final direct tax in chennai

without compromise,  go for MT Educare.  Mr. Souwmiya narayana is the best faculty for Direct Tax in chennai.

CA Article

What about joining T.G. Suresh class?

Hi Priya

To the extent I know, choice is between Suresh of Maruthi Tutorials and Sekar of Guru Kripa.One packs more style, behaves hip. The other is known to be crude, but creative. (Exact words of my trainee). The more popular one among the two, if internet is anything to go by is, Suresh. I guess Sekar must be equally proficient, even if not evidenced by chatroom / forum discussions.

I am not aware of how good Mr. Soumiya Narayanan is. I thought he was a corporate law faculty. Am pretty sure of that, since he was handling law some four five years back.

Enquire and decide.

Rineesh

CA Final, BCom, MBA

Originally posted by : krishna kumar

without compromise,  go for MT Educare.  Mr. Souwmiya narayana is the best faculty for Direct Tax in chennai.

Sowmya Narayanan is really excellent.

I think the best teacher for direct tax now is bhanwar borana as his teaching skills are unique and the online classes comes in pendrives or dvd which is available at makemydelivery . https://www.makemydelivery.com/product/ca-final-ft-batch-nov-18-bhanwar-borana-old-new-syllabus/

I think the best teacher for direct tax now is bhanwar borana as his teaching skills are unique and the online classes comes in pendrives or dvd which is available at makemydelivery . https://www.makemydelivery.com/product/ca-final-ft-batch-nov-18-bhanwar-borana-old-new-syllabus/

Free classes on Learnzup.com

(Guest)

Durgesh Singh is currently one of the best teachers in Direct Tax.You can surely opt for him,I personally loved his style of coaching very much.I have shared the link to one of his demo class you can surely have a look on it.

https://www.zeroinfy.com/enrol/free-ca-final-direct-tax-amendments-for-nov-18-by-durgesh-singh

Article Assistant

Hello Priya, 

I would like to suggest you that just go only for one option and that is VG Sir. There is no other option than him, he is the Best Faculty for Direct Tax.

Let me share a personal example with you, the faculty who taught me in 12th standard was his student and now in the organization where I am working is also his student,  and if I talk about concepts and knowledge Just because for CA Vinod Gupta Sir, I can answers the questions while sleeping as well...... I hope you can understand the his methods are so well drilled in my sub-conscious mind even.

Most amazing part is his lectures his lectures are available at centers near you location almost parts of the country.

Thanks and regards.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU