Best ca - cpt, ipcc coaching centre in delhi, noida, up, ind

Sameer Sharma (CPT Student) (Not Working) (38 Points)

22 October 2012  

I was just searching on internet for the best CA Coaching institutes and found few names. One name amongst was IIFA. As I was residing in Noida so I thought of going to IIFA for the CA Coaching inquiry. The inquiry gave me details about the class timing that were flexible both in morning and evening. The faculty profile was really good as all of the faculty members were renowned, experienced and CA/CS themselves. I also took demo classes which left me with no doubts. I have cleared my exams and also completed my CA Coaching however I am always thankful to my faculty and IIFA in all for the right guidance and coaching. I would recommend all students to visit IIFA Noida Centre before going to laxmin Nagar and take one demo class to see the difference in CA Coaching. I assure their future is bright with IIFA. Wish you all the best

The address is  IIFA (Institute of Finance & Accounts), Atta Market, Whitehouse Building, Near Vinayak Hospital, Near Sector-18 Metro Station. Ph: 9871000667, 0120-4211411. www.iifaacademy.