Easy Office
LCI Learning

Benefits of Study Groups

Page no : 2

student (ca final student) (198 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

group study is helpful if and only if we have a friend which are of our nature.

we cannot study in the group  who always talk about  other thing other than study.

study in that type of group is just a wastage of time.

but if a  group is of our nature 

than we can have group study 

somewhere in library, special places ,etc...

nice topic sir keep sharing like this

>:u

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

Originally posted by : D~nAme~s`Kash

Sir I truly agree with ur views....

But to some extent.....

the disadvantages of study group are more practical....

the advantages u reffered above are possible in only one out of 100 study groups.....

but the disadvantages should also be kept in mind....

These advantages are possible only if all the students are serious and concerned about their     career..

even if one person is not serious he will waste the time of others,...

"ek machli sare talab ko ganda kar degi "

2.  if a student is dedicated and hardworking he feels that study group is a waste of time

3. time wastage is also there as an intelligent student will have to teach the same thing 2 or 3                     times to a less intelligent student.....

it wastes the time of the intelligent one....

4. the CA syllabus is so vast that it is practically impossible to cover whole syllabus though                          studying in groups..  

these all were my personal thoughts and i didn't intend to hurt or contradict anyone...   

i am telling about power of group. if you someone not able to adjust in group then it is his\her nature.

after completing CA  someone will go for job. every company/entites work through workers/employess team, means objective can be achived only by TEAM WORK.  so team work or study in group is more importent at present scenario. it is my openion as well as its happens actually.

further you written - the advantages u reffered above are possible in only one out of 100 study groups.....

According to me your opinion is so negative with regarding study groups,

i am not agree with your opinion becouse most of the study groups have got success.

as per you one out of hundred, but actual sistuation is really different.

Replied 06 February 2011

your view --

2.  if a student is dedicated and hardworking he feels that study group is a waste of time ---

my view --

jeb person dedicated and hardworkr hey to be study  group acha nahi hai to study group  keb acha hoga??? 

jeb person dedicated and hardworkr nahi hey to be study  group acha nahi hai ??  please hume btaao ki keb acha hoga ?? 

aapne to positive me se be negative nikal liya. wah bhai wah

Replied 06 February 2011

your view --

1. These advantages are possible only if all the students are serious and concerned about their     career..

even if one person is not serious he will waste the time of others,...

"ek machli sare talab ko ganda kar degi "

my view --

aapka manna hey ki ek nahi phdne vale students shbi phdne vale students per bhari ho gaya.

bure lodge to duniya me sab jgh mileage, to kya hum acha kaam nahi karege.

I think its depands on only our attitute - 

1st attitute - pani ka gilash adha bhara he(posative)

2ed attitute - pani ka gilash adha kahli hey(negative)

Replied 06 February 2011

your view --

3. time wastage is also there as an intelligent student will have to teach the same thing 2 or 3 times to a less intelligent student..... it wastes the time of the intelligent one....

my view --

who is intelligent and who is non intelligent ?? what the parameter  of  measurement ??

''With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance , all things are attainable.'' 

karat karat abhyas jadmait hot sujan

it wastes the time of the intelligent one.... -- it is not a waste of time but it is investment of time.

Replied 06 February 2011

your view --

4. the CA syllabus is so vast that it is practically impossible to cover whole syllabus though  studying in groups..

my view --

kisne kaha hai ki pura syllabus ko discuss khro, we will choose selected topics.

CMA Ramesh Krishnan (Cost & Management Accountant)   (71464 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

Excellent post Mr.Ravi, Keep sharing

1 Like

DT Fundas - Tarun rustagi ( Author) (1150 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

really gud one sir..

study in group is always better then alone study as explained by you..one thing i like about group study is the discussions...we can learn lot of things and gain sme knowledge..by doing this our mind will be creative and we can learn how to analyise a thing..

but it all depends on our group members..they must be serious and passionate about learning..

i m in favour of group studies

regards

tarun rustagi 

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

Excellent post Sir...

U have explained it's merits in a beautiful way..

1 Like

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 06 February 2011

VERY WELL EXPLAINED SIR JI,

USEFULL FROM GROUP STUDIES..

1) BE IN TIME FOR STUDY

2) STUDY WITH DEDICATIONS.

3) CAN EXCHANGE EACH OTHER BRAIN..

4) MORE CONFIDENT

5) IN SELF STUDY ALSO YOU CAN DO THIS ALL, BUT GROUP STUDIES YOU WILL BE MORE DEDICATION.

5) EACH OTHER SMILES OF GETTING RANKS..

GROUP STUDIES MAKES THIS MUCH HELPFUL TO ALL STUDENTS..

NOTE: IN GROUP STUDIES IF YOU AVOID CONVERSATION AND CONCENTRATION ON STUDIES THEN NO ONE CAN STOP GETTING YOU RANK.

1 Like

Replied 06 February 2011

Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...

VERY WELL EXPLAINED SIR JI,

USEFULL FROM GROUP STUDIES..

1) BE IN TIME FOR STUDY

2) STUDY WITH DEDICATIONS.

3) CAN EXCHANGE EACH OTHER BRAIN..

4) MORE CONFIDENT

5) IN SELF STUDY ALSO YOU CAN DO THIS ALL, BUT GROUP STUDIES YOU WILL BE MORE DEDICATION.

5) EACH OTHER SMILES OF GETTING RANKS..

GROUP STUDIES MAKES THIS MUCH HELPFUL TO ALL STUDENTS..

NOTE: IN GROUP STUDIES IF YOU AVOID CONVERSATION AND CONCENTRATION ON STUDIES THEN NO ONE CAN STOP GETTING YOU RANK.

100% Agree with you sir.

Thanks for your reply.

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

Excellent sir Excellent...

Actually comitted study groups are the best when it comes to studying conceptually that too without getting bored... I have experienced that...

You tend to remember a lot because of the discussions, you'll be able to learn a lot more by solving others' doubt... etc... etc...

(P.S. How come you say sir that you don't know how to write well?? Actually i'll have to take classes from you!! You really write so well! )

2 Like

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

EXCELLENT POST SIR!!!!!!!

VERY NICE.... SIR KEEP SHARING........

Group study is very much beneficial for us......

Thank you sir.....

Replied 07 February 2011

Originally posted by : Resham

Excellent sir Excellent...

Actually comitted study groups are the best when it comes to studying conceptually that too without getting bored... I have experienced that...

You tend to remember a lot because of the discussions, you'll be able to learn a lot more by solving others' doubt... etc... etc...

(P.S. How come you say sir that you don't know how to write well?? Actually i'll have to take classes from you!! You really write so well! )
 ohh hoo kyaa baat hey, actually i followed your suggestions(how to write), for that reason i am littel bit able to write.  he he he.....

BALASUBRAMANYA B Npro badge (CCI STUDENT....) (44668 Points)
Replied 07 February 2011

HAHAHHA, ME AND RAVI SIR FOLLOWED YOUR ARTICLE HOW TO WRITE SO NOW WE WRITING...HEHHEHEH;)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: