Being featured - what does it means .....????

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

29 June 2012  

It has been more than One and A Half Year On CA CLUB INDIA ( CCI ). It has been an wonderful experience throughout the period. 

I still remember my first day in CCI, I was Scared but had the Guts and Anxiety to reach the top and to Help everyone in CCI. 

I was criticized in the begining phase, but i knew if i stop i will never make to the top.

But now if i compare myself with the one before One and Half years, I see a huge difference. And thats all because of you all. 

CCI is a very good platform for the Professionals. It gives you a Professional Account which you can disclose in Your respective C.V.

So i would like to thank all of you for your support and love and for always beleiving in me.

I never thought that i will make soo far, and never thought even in my dreams that i will get a chance to be featured on CCI. 

" Life is full of Ups and Downs, It is full of surprises and can take a turn at any time. So never get disappointed with   the Difficulties and Failure in life "

I will like to share my personal Experience with all of you, Whenever any person hurt me in life, i take it in a positive way. Like others i dont blame that person, i just feel that god is just testing me to see that wheather i will hold her hand even when she will leave me alone.

So when things go wrong dont blame the person just blame the situation. Life is not the way we see, its beyond our imaginations.

And we are no one to punish anyone, whatever happens in our life happens for a very special reason. So Enjoy love and always Love your Closeones.

" Its the way I live my life, Hope you All will find it worthy "

Its really a big thing for me, what i can say is " Thanks a lot Admin " for featuring me and having faith in me ".

" I feel honoured and Special after being featured "

Thanks & Regards

Sanyam Arora