Begineers message!!

Hi! There

This is Nirmal Agarwal and I feel previledged to be a part of CaClub India. I have been continuously following this website since my friend Aryan had told me and found it to be of good use and now I have registered myself to become an active member of it.. I am an IPCC candidate and want to know the professional world of CA over CAClub India... The main objective of joining CaClub is that to keep myself updated with all the recent modifications and notifications issued by the honourable and respective institutes!!

 

Regards

Nirmal Agarwal

 

 

 

Replies (2)

You are at the right platform my Dear Friend...

CCI will help you to become a Successful CA..

 

CA is also required to login caclubindia to get updated and to help other entrants in the profession.

If anyone requies I can provide guidance for Taxation -direct and indirect for CA final.

 

Regards,

CA C P Viswanathan

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details