Be Ware

raj (IT Service) (24 Points)

28 July 2008  

Subject : From Miss Anita Wete Message :
From Miss Anita Wete Avenue55 Rue 34 Macory Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire Email: anita21wete @ yahoo.cn Dear One, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into long time relatioship and financial transaction for our mutual benefits hence I write with due respect .I am Miss Anita Wete and I inherited an important sum of money from my late father who died in a recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this money in a lucrative venture under your directives and guidiance in your country. I want you to assist me for the transfer of this sum of Five million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars.($5.500,000)to your account designate hence I will give you the contact of the bank where the money is so that you can contact them immediately and discuss with them since I do not know much about financial issues. I will give you some resonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance while I pray that you do not betray me at last. Please it is important you contact me immediately for more clarifications on the next step hence it is my wish to relocate to your country as soon as this transaction is concluded. Awaiting your immediate response via this email address: anita21wete @ yahoo.cn God bless you. Miss Anita Wete.

Folks this was the first private message i got when i joined the forum. I wanted all the member to be informed that somebody is trying unscrupulous methods which was quite pertinent in the internet to woo your money. Administrators: please block these requests. I know it would be possible by you and also my thanks to all the contributors on various fronts.

Thanks

Raj