LCI Learning

Ban on Transfer - A boon to Articles!!

Page no : 2

Nadeem (student) (41 Points)
Replied 16 July 2009

great way to think.....................

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

Amudha is perfectly right...... But for how long this will continue, I have been suggesting the same system to many people. But now his CA says he will not sign his exam form. After all, the rules are heavily skewed in their favour.

ICAI shoule have made the yearly declaration compulsory on a quarterly basis rather then a yearly one, and amde the CA accountable to file it. This will reduce dummy ( if it will ) and will prevent black mailing of students who force the CA to play by the rules.

LAstly, please dont call anyopne crooked or something. It is unprofessional. After all, he was only removing his frustration....

JAANU (ARTICLE) (101 Points)
Replied 13 August 2009

well i think that students get everything to learn. but those crook CA principles torture many students. I have seen in my office that i have been insulted often for asking to go to tutions at 6pm. And Many principles dont even give such stipend as you say. Well Mr. Uttam Prakash Agrawal is a young president who might be thinking that he is good CA President. But according to the reforms he made in ICAI is not worthwhile. I have heard that it used to take many years to bring a reform in methods and decisions of ICAI. but now i find that anybody comes in power bring reforms and gives stress to students. . . . . . . . .Well this is not enough. I have heard many students are getting enrolled this year for CA. and result will be poor which will lead the students to depression. ICAI is becoming Professional rather than govt Institute. Their main aim has turned to make money rather than to provide good CAs to India and World. Well this is not good at all. And due to transfer Many Principals are giving threat to work according to them or he will qualify his experience report to be submitted to ICAI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: