Easy Office

Bad image of ca on star plus

Page no : 2

(Guest)

That wasn't insult of the profession but of that particular CA only. If you CID on sony tv, they grabb the color of everyone, even Doctors. The writer of the show can think any thing ot make the TRP good.

Kanhaiya (Nangia & Co.) (1981 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Radhe Radhe,

Its very wrong star plus must paid penalty or compensation for this ,

we all are proud to be a CA or article 

We are proud to be the part of this great family (ICAI)

we love and respect our institute.

Star plus does not have any right to do this..

Star plus should appologised in writing to the institute

Lokesh (CS professional) (493 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Dear Devendra its just a drama show. Take it with a light mood. Never go personal on these things,because you are studying such a high profile course that it should be reflected in your thoughts also. Not only TV shows but personally also if some says any kind of mischief things thenalso you should deal in a proper way.

Remember, to be a God is a difficult  task but we should always strive to achieve the attitude of God.

Aman (Finance Professional) (604 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Halla Bol.....

Nimish Jain (Internal Auditor/CA final student)   (240 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Why do you watch "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?" hahahahah.

(Guest)
Well we should not pay attention to those FICTION shows but i request to the bos of ICAI, please do something so that, that scene doesn't happen practically.

Vijay Thadani (Senior Officer (F&A)) (97 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

Lets proof that the television show wrong...lets create and rule the world .. lets show what we are capable of... our actions should speak louder than words...

(Guest)

Strange that guys watch daily soaps...!!! :-P 

Rohit (CA-Final) (1485 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

HAHAHA....

It's Ok yr!! It was just a show everyone know Who is a CA and his powers and reputation.

Don't take such Dramas seriously.

DEVENDRA (CA FINAL STUDENT) (64 Points)
Replied 09 July 2013

ok as i have posted definitely some will accept and some will crticise but one thing is sure no one can insult u without ur permission. if other professions are shown in bad way it doesnt means ours should also b shown in this way. anyway i just posted to spread awareness n yes as my family people watch that show so do i also

HEMANT BABEL (FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY) (228 Points)
Replied 22 June 2016

oh comeon...... all the manipulation done by business houses are seeded in their respective chartered accountants. accept the truth. CA is a professional guy who is concerned with money nd status nd that iz d bottomline. I myself doing business nd my chartered accounts do whatever i say coz we throw money on their good looking professional faces.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: