Easy Office

B2B INVOICE AMEND

Page no : 2

Thirumoorthi (staff) (4 Points)
Replied 03 November 2018

I want to amend the sale bill of december 2017, so how to amend?pls help 

Syed Anwar (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (36 Points)
Replied 23 November 2018

Subramanyam Sir,

As you have said, Mr Dhruv is trying to change both the GST No & Invoice No. You insisted him to Change only the GSTN if his intention is only to Change the Gst Number. But sir, thats the million dollar question. Can we really change the GSTN in the Invoice. Some say yes, Some say no. Under 9A, the portal is allowing the change in GST No but will it really work?? New GST No is getting accepted but after inputing all the data, there is a mismatch in Taxes. Is the mismatch because we have done something that shouldnt be done (Changing GSTN) ?

I need serious help sir. I have been trying all the way along but unable to find a solution. About 50L worth of Invoices are filed with Wrong GSTN by my subordinate and I have no clue how to rectify it. Would be greatful if someone could help.

Mail me @ accounts @ vsinfranet.com and Contact No 7731029697. Awaiting replies.

Subramanya (Tax Consultant) (523 Points)
Replied 23 November 2018

Dear Anwar,

Incase you want to change both GSTIN and Invoice number of an Invoice then

a) Amend previous available invoice with zero values 
    so that previous invoice which incorrectly updated with incorrect GSTIN in the system will be nullified.

b) Issue a new invoice (With invoice number which is slightly different earlier like if you have issue 187/18-19, you can issue as 187-A/18-19) with correct GSTIN number and date. so that Buyer can avail proper ITC on his purchases

Note : These are my perrsonal opinion, incase any corrections, i appreciate

With regards,
Subramanya 

Replied 23 November 2018

Thank You So Much Sir. Your suggestion was very helpful.

Once i finish the process I will post the Outcome so that it can be of use to others in the Community.

Replied 23 November 2018

And Subramanya Sir,

Just to confirm with you before I proceed,

If I want to Change only the GSTN of supplier, Can this be done? Because if it is possbile, then I need not change the Invoice No at all. Please reply.

Replied 23 November 2018

Hi Anwar,

If you want to change GSTIN alone in the invoice, you can do this alone

If you want to change both GSTIN and date (to different return period), then you need to follow previous method.

with regards

Subramanya 

samirshaikh (Account executive) (35 Points)
Replied 29 December 2018

Sir,

is it possible to change amount of invoice in GSTR1 Amendment.??

Regards,

Samir Shaikh.

ramesh dayama (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 02 February 2019

I  have submitted a nil return for a firm which has a t/o of app 15lacs , but has not filled the return yet. What can I do to resubmit the correct data

Replied 27 February 2019

Sorry for the very late reply..

I have revised my invoices in GSTR1 9A. For approximately 50L worth Invoices, I have earlier filed with Wrong GST No's of Recipient. In the Revised Return, I revised the GST Nos with Correct ones and Filed the return.

Replied 27 February 2019

Yes, We can Change the Invoice Amount in GSTR1 Amendment.

Along with Invoice Amount, we can also change Invoice No, GST No of Recipient, State of Supply etc.

Replied 27 February 2019

Hi,

Have your filed Nil returns of Both GSTR 3B and GSTR1??

Replied 08 March 2019

Thanks for you reply

Replied 10 April 2019

I have another topic to discuss. We have CGST/ SGST sales in mah and No interstate sales. While filing returns initial stages of GST i.e., July, Aug and Sep 2017, we have wrongly shown IGST sales along with CGST and SGST sales. Later while filing GSTR1, we realised we don’t have IGST invoices and we have made mistake in Gstr3B and paid more tax. Hence in GSTR1 we have shown only CGST and SGST sales only. How should I claim the excess the IGST paid In those 3 Months? Please reply.

sunil yadav (2 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Sir, I have amend a invoice and i want to again amended this invoice how can i amend this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: