B.COM(AF) FROM IGNOU

even i gt registered in ignou in april 2010.. but i have not received any study material till now >...............

can anybody tell me when do they give it ???

i had earlier referd to some online timetable had some error in it

nyways thx for info

but i came to noe of da date thru my hall tikt'


Resume Writing Services

Hello everybody I am registered in this couse since July 2007 but have not appeared in the IGNOU papers yet, in the meantime, however, I have completed my CA. I am desperate to complete my graduation now, and so could you please help me out on the following issues: 1. I lost my books parcel due to change in address, so I do not have any study material, what should I study and from which book/guide/passbook? 2. Where do I get the assignments from, and can I get its solution from somewhere?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details