B.COM(AF) FROM IGNOU

Hey all,

I'm doing my BCom(AF) from IGNOU.I've been having lots of issues.One of the major issue is I just cant find anybody doing this course.Could we please use this topic as a thread to ask all we want to know about this course,the problems we face and all???Please keep this forum alive.I've been struggling to meet up with people doing this course.

Replies (62)

Hi,


Even i am doing B.Com from IGNOU, and am glad to from that somebody is doing the same course. I just cant find the course on the ignou site.


Have u received all ur study material?

okay awesome..I already private msgd ya abt these materials stuff only..Arey I still haven recd the AED materials re..n d damn exam is on june 6th...How abt u??

hmm i plannin Mcom from IGNOU

which one is better for ca students for doing b.com hons.-ignou or sol

wts sol nw?

What is meant  by B.com(Af). Is this the one introduced by ICAI in collaboration with IGNOu., Pl. tell me about the validity, duration of this course. I am a CA Final student, but have not done my graduation. Now, I have registered with B'lore Univerdity to do B.com. DO u recommend to take B.com(AF).

Yeah i tink u shd take it!!!SInce u've completed PE-2,u cn finish Bcom in an year...for more info visit d official site of IGNOU at www.ignou.ac.in or ICAI site also..

hey friends how is mba distance in IGNOU . iam an pe2 student and cleared my B.COM  and looking pursue mba as well along with ca kindly help

Hi, Sowmiya

I have a doubt. Last year after clearing my PE-2, I tried in companies like Accenture, IbM, E&Y, Reuters, who had openings 4 CA Inters. But they ddin't even allow me to take the interview, since I Haven;t done my graduation. They all told they want ca inter with graduation. So, I want to know whether this 1 year B.com(A&F) from ignou has any validity from point of recruiters. And also r u sure its only one year for CA PE 2 pass outs?

Pl. reply soon

 

 

dear gayathri,

sry for the late reply..And yeah am so sure tats its jus for an yr!!!bt i dunno abt its validity from recruiters point of view..i spose it has to hav sum validity since ICAI has recognised to course!!

Hey ppl,

if you are in orkut,do join this community

https://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=44493676

 

hi,

I am in Mysore.. I have finished my CPT.I want to do Bcom in IGNOU.Can anyone give me the b'lore region centre. where the prospectus is right now available...

 

hey solomon,

do go thru this link wich has a file tat can be downloaded form calclubindia..I spose it'll be useful to ya..also go thru official website of ignou...www.ignou.ac.in

/share_files/files_display.asp?files_id=7183

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details