Easy Office

B.Com(A&F) - ICAI+IGNOU

Page no : 3

jayesh jain (business) (41 Points)
Replied 26 March 2012

Sir, I am a student of Bcom AF. my grade card reflect only 6 subject which are levied by IGNOU. I completed this 6 subject in Dec'10. My other subjects are the subjects of my chartered accountants (C.A. PCC) course. Credit of this courses are transfer on completion of my C.A. PCC subjects. Now I m passed in all subjects. My queries are

1. what should i do for updation of my grade card?

2. when I receive my marksheet and degree certificate? What should I do for it?

prateek (ACA) (52 Points)
Replied 28 June 2012

What is the last date of admission in B.Com a&f {ignou}?

When will i can appear in examination?

Thanks in advance

vikash kumar pandey (cs) (23 Points)
Replied 02 July 2012

I have passed B com (CAA) from IGNOU and received my marks sheet and provisional certificate. I want to know that how did i get my migration certificate and original degree from IGNOU. I am CS final student.Please help me out. and if anyone having idea of same please give me a cll on dis no 8750038555, or mail me on dis email id vikaspandey.24Qgmail.com, please help 

Thanks & Regards 

Vikas

viyush (ca) (27 Points)
Replied 16 July 2012

can anyone plz tell me is it really difficult to do bcom from ignou as i hve cleared cpt...and i want to tke a decision from where to do bcom..??  plz its urgent..
as i hve read about subjects of bcom from ignou for ca students...they seems to be really confusuing..?? plz reply fast

venkateswara rao (audit assistant) (22 Points)
Replied 06 December 2012

hi, i cleared my pcc, now i want to apply for ignou for degree pls any one help me the procedure for the same, can i get 3 yrs degree in single sitting?

Ankit (article) (24 Points)
Replied 26 December 2012

hey hi..need ur help for ignou assignments....anyone who will be giving bcom a&f examz in june 2013.....plz reply..

naveen (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 28 July 2015

Sir, I am pursuing c.a(ipc)and my area of interest is financial market. hence I want study like CFA or NCFM modules, pls suggest IS B. Com (A&F) is applicable for CFA or NCFM modules thanks in advance

Struggler Nirajan (Article Assistant) (3 Points)
Replied 04 January 2016

I am going to apper in ignou Bcom June attempt. Plz , suggest how to get previous years Question Paper . I often tried for the same but i unable to found all  subjects question paper.Tell me abt Assignment also.......yours replied is kindly helpful for me.

Replied 04 January 2016

I am going to apper in ignou Bcom June attempt. Plz , suggest how to get previous years Question Paper . I often tried for the same but i unable to found all  subjects question paper.Tell me abt Assignment also.......yours replied is kindly helpful for me.

Replied 11 January 2016

Chetan (Senior Auditor) (172 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

You have to send the scan copies of your CA marksheets to ignou centre for updation your all subjects over the IGNOU Grade card.

Chetan (Senior Auditor) (172 Points)
Replied 17 January 2016

Niranjan,

Follow this link

https://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone

to get Assignments 

Achin Jain (*) (24 Points)
Replied 09 August 2016

Hi all, I am being denied readmission to B.com(A&F) course on duration lapse as they say I have completed all ignou subjects and there is no method to give readmission if ignou courses are completed. My IPC Group 2 is pending so I'm not eligible for degree either. Can anybody tell me will I get my degree after I pass IPCC or not, irrespective of duration taken to pass IPCC? I passed all ignou exams within 3 yrs. Should I Enrol to this course again and reappear for all 6 ignou exams? 

Please any help will be appreciated.

Sumit Sharma (Web Designer) (27 Points)
Replied 07 September 2017

Apart from admission to B.Com(A&F) (ICAI+IGNOU), the learners should also know how they can fill up ignou online exam form

I would like to tell they can do it by visiting the university official website at: exam.ignou.ac.in

Taha (T) (405 Points)
Replied 12 May 2019

Hi i am going to appear ca cpt in june 2019 i want to know that how can i take admission in IGNOU also i would like to know that after completion of ca cpt will i get the bcom degree within one year or i would have to pass the IPCC first Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro