Easy Office

Authorized signatory

Page no : 3

sunit kumar jaiswal (student) (28 Points)
Replied 16 February 2017

Firstly, registered / update your Dsc with gst portal and then try to submit with dsc

ABHILASHA CHATURVEDI (Student) (139 Points)
Replied 16 February 2017

its already registered..do I need to update it

Replied 16 February 2017

because when I am clicking on register, a message is displayed that my dsc is already registered ..do you want to update it

Replied 16 February 2017

1. My client is engaged in Health care and diagnostics services( which is under Mega Exemption under service tax), but he pay tax under RCM on security services. While filing registration certificate under Service Tax they have mentioned applicant category as Service Recipient and SAC code mentioned is 00441089. Now my query is, i) While filling up the migration form in GST, in the Place of business tab , we have to fill in the details that nature activity carried out from that premises...so there I should click on service provider or receiver..because from that premises they are giving health care services and receiving security services, so whether i should select both or what? ii) Nature of services I have given the SAC of health care services.am I right?, or should i Give SAC of security services or both i think i have made myself clear to you my dilemma, please help asap, thanx in advance

sunit kumar jaiswal (student) (28 Points)
Replied 16 February 2017

Yes,you must update your Dsc

Replied 16 February 2017

Thanx, 

Ravi Rajak (Student CA Final ) (97 Points)
Replied 16 February 2017

Please find the letter of authrised signatory for partnership firm. the same can be edited for Company/LLP/Proprietorship.

Attached File : 913511 20170216140647 declaration for authorised signatory.doc downloaded: 293 times

Replied 16 February 2017

Is it necessary that we write name of all the partners in the st line, or i can just write we the partners of the firm 

Replied 16 February 2017

Yeah, as per the demo forms given by the FinMin website. name of all the partners need to be mentioned in that form and also be signed by all.

Replied 16 February 2017

Thanks for your help

Replied 20 February 2017

Can the board of directors of a company appoint any person other than director( for eg Accountant) as authorised signatory for gst

Replied 21 February 2017

PLEASE REPLY TO MY QUERY ITS VERY URGENT:

Whether it is necessary to appoint director of the company as authorised signatory for GST or any employee can be appointed

Replied 22 February 2017

any employee can't be an authorised signatory of a ltd. company. only directors can. I am sorry for the delay in reply. I was not available for few days.

Replied 22 February 2017

But in the Revised Model Gst law it is mentioned aby person whom the directors appoint.So it may not be necessarily director

Replied 22 February 2017

ohk. then it will be possible. sorry for giving wrong info. lemme check once too though

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: