Aug 2017 gst registration , how to file gstr3b for july 17 ?

The client has given me GST amount for July 17, But I registered on Aug 17 in GST regime, I could not find the July 17 option on GST portal for return filing. How to pay the tax to govt given by the client.

Replies (4)
Please mention your nature of business.
Did you get advance or payment.
No way...


Can You Elobrate Your query with details...?

it is about a commission based business. commission generated in July. I raised an invoice on 28th August after GST registration complete and I got my GSTIN. Payment I received 10 days before 28th Aug. company calculate this payment in July GST and I filed it in Aug GST since I got no July option on GST portal  that is the issue.

Originally posted by : Vinod Babu
Please mention your nature of business. Did you get advance or payment.

 

if payment received on 18th Aug and invoice raised with GST number in Aug 28th . it is a monthly commission based business, was paid for commission generated in July.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details