Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Audit report and ITR of Debtor

Rohan Bagra   08 March 2021

Rohan Bagra

6 likes  90 points

| My Other Post
one persom has sold goods to a party worth 33 Lakhs in a year and 29 Lakhs in second year.

Now the debtor is not paying money even after multiple requests for payment. My party want to file case against the debtor but before they want to know how much amount the debtor has shown as due to my party.

How can i get ITR and audit report of the debtor of my party. Can i file a RTI application in this regard??
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     08 March 2021

Sourav
Student 
 564 likes  9293 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Send a confirmation request to the debtors along with all the details of invoices and documents of sale. After receiving the confirmation you will get a certain information on the balances showed by the debtors. If the debtors don't reply to your request then you can go for court proceedings or file a petition or charge an demand order on the debtors
Rohan Bagra

Rohan Bagra   08 March 2021

Rohan Bagra

6 likes  90 points

The party want to check what amount the debtor is showing in his accounts and audit report.
Party want to file a court petition too but they will not do anything before knowing the amount due shown by the debtor in his accounts.

i want to know how the party can get debtor's ITR and audit report.
Confirmation letter cannot be asked due to dispute between both the parties.
Sourav

Sourav (Student)     08 March 2021

Sourav
Student 
 564 likes  9293 points

You can file peitition on the basis of the party's documents and invoices or go for winding up process of debtors
Spurto Consultancy Services

Spurto Consultancy Services (Consultant)     08 March 2021

Spurto Consultancy Services
Consultant 
 104 likes  1891 points

You can get the Audit Report of the Debtors from MCA website if its an LLP or a Private Limited Company. But we don't think so there will be any such figure on the face of the balance sheet. 

Account confirmation is the most suitable option. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags