Audit practical questions

Bhavin Pathak (Self-employed) (4772 Points)

05 April 2011  

-:PRACTICALS FOR AUDIT:-

Auditing & Assurance Practical Questions: 62 pages (216 exclusive practicals)

I am back with my new ennovative notes for CA-IPCC. I COMPILED notes for Audit Practical Question with answers compiled ( and format disigned) by me.

Special Special Special Thanks: CS Ankur Garg

-:Features of this notes:-

Ø  Covered practical aspect of Auditing & Assurance
Ø  Answers given easy and technical language
Ø  Strictly as per syllabus of IPCC/PCC
Ø  Treasure of practical questions with authentic answers (200+ exclusive practicals)
Ø  Table given for important sections and standards for easy learning
Ø  With self-examination questions for enhanced conceptuality (by CS Ankur Garg)
Ø  Some Questions are adopted from reliable reference books & study material issued by ICAI

Disclaimer: I am not an expert, in fact I am a student of IPCC. This notes are compiled (re-organised by me) and some part of this notes had been adopted from relaible sources, reference books and study material as well. It is clear that I want to help those students who self studied in IPCC. This notes can help students and in walfare for them I am uploaded. It does not mean this notes are copied or like that. This is only effort to help students on CA Club India. For making this notes, advise had been taken from various experts and permission has been taken to use their notes. Self examination questions are adopted from CS Ankur Garg's file on CA Club India.