Audit for previous year

Sir, my first question is can I do audit for last two years ? If yes, then I want to file previous two year i.e. AY 2021-22 and 2022-23. But I have to do tax audit as my turnover is exceed the limit. My 2nd question is that can I adjust my TDS with tax liability in this two corresponding years ? (Exmp: TDS rs.35000/- +rs. 15000/- where total Tax liability Rs.50000/- ) Sir please help on this.

Replies (8)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses the possibility of conducting a tax audit for the previous two financial years, specifically AY 2021-22 and 2022-23, when turnover exceeds the prescribed limit. It also covers whether TDS can be adjusted against the total tax liability for these periods. The advice suggests exploring filing under Section 139(8A) for late filings, acknowledging applicable late fees.

Sure sir
Deadline is over above two years . But check whether you can do IT filing using section 139(8A).

Late fees applicable 1000/5000

Yes I want to file my ITR with penalty and tax.

Sir, One thing that can I adjust my TDS with tax amount ?

Where are you from ?

You may visit nearest professionals
File itr U , in case it is not possible post details.

Thanks a lot to all of you.

Deadline is over for above two years . But check whether you can do IT filing using section 139(8A).

Late fees applicable 1000/5000

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details