Easy Office
LCI Learning

Attention Student Of C.A

Page no : 2

C A GROUP COACHING (COACHING ) (2487 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

I have a friend of mine rather my college mate, Started his CA entrance in 1988 & cleared his final in 2002. Most Important part is that all attempts during this period as respectively for Inter & Final as applicable were attempted no drops from any attempt that makes 14 years & 28 attempts, But now he is a CA & again he was not from a very well to do family

Rohit Singh (ca final) (126 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

get a life dude...!!! stop living in a cacoon of disbelief in yourself .

Himanshu bansal (CA FINAL) (79 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

me also agree with ajay sir

well result ka kuch nahi pata cpt bhi ca ka course hai 1st attempt mai nikal jaata hai aur pcc bhi ca ka course hai 1st mai bhi nikal jaata hai aur time bhi lag jaate hai use clear karne mai

so agar hum CA ke saath koi aur course jaise CS bhi karte hai to koi prb nahi hoti

this is not -ve but pls think abt our parents jinhe sirf ye lagta hai ki hum clear nahi hue hai vo ye nahi dekhte ki result kaisa aaya hai

so ajay sir thik bol rahe hai koi other course karne mai koi prb nahi hai

i m PCC student paper may mai hai n after paper mai bhi CS ka course join kar raha hu

Darpan aggarwal (Article assitiant) (141 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

YES, AJAY YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I WILL BE DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU.

Satvir Singh (Newly minted CA) (1733 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

how can u say that all 92% failures r due to manipulations. even if there is manipulation, i dont think it effects anyone other than a few borderline cases.

and, when u r failing again & again, it is better to divert all ur attention to CA, so that, u can clear it, and remember, dar ke aage jeet hai

Hiren Bhatt (Practicing CA) (235 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Equality of Opportunity is to prove an unequal talent!!!!

Be different! Make Difference!

Rekha (MANAGER - FINANCE & ACCOUNTS)   (1445 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

ALL RESULTS ARE NOT MANIPULATED.. WHEN U GIVE UR BEST, WHEN U R SINCERE, HARDWORKING, U DESERVE FOR THAT!! SOME GET IT EASILY , FOR SOME, IT IS TAKING TIME. DESTINY ENDS WELL. NEVER GIVE UP AT ANY COST! CHEER UP!! THINK POSITIVE..PROVE URSELF!!

1 Like

krishna kumar (CA Final) (407 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hi Ajay,

On June 2009,  PE2 pass % is 0.25,  and they never dejected as you, and come back with a better performance in November 2009 ie., 5.71%.  it is being pleasure to inform you that I am one among them.

Ajay kumar (assistant) (481 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Originally posted by : mayank agrahari

hey ajay dont try to divert others minds,,,plsssssss,,,,,ur opinion isnt perfect ,,its ur point of vies,,dont b so much sure,,,,tc,,,,hava nice day

Mr . mayank  I Want to tell u

As per my experience 90-99  % Parents of  student said about his child that my  Son/ daughter  will become Doctor / Engineer / IAS/ PCS/ Proffessor /  Business Man /  Etc . But i donot think that even 1 % parents  are in india Who said that my Son / Daughter Will Be a CA/CS/ICWA.  And as per my View  90% of these institution student belong to Middle   Class Family. 

Replied 18 March 2010

What to talk about CA . U know in india lots of Institution are there like IIM/ IIT / IBS  . What is the passing percentage thier. What is About Their Placement  . Have u Even listen that any student who belong to this imperial institution of india Have Failed Or Could not achieved Good Service .   I know Lots of C.A in my city  whose children  are not doing this course  because their parents know already about results.

Replied 18 March 2010

They are saying Our 3 Student get more than 70 lacs. I Want to tell u something my cousin who did B.tech And after that M-Tech from D.U and Achieve Package of 17000*12 $   in California in 1995. He is well setteled their . And  I  am doing  this course and giving exam again and again .  I give u another example my  brother  who  is B.SC ,  M.Sc and after that he join NIIT G.Niit   Program  . After completion He joined a small company in New Delhi in 2007 . In 2009 he recd offer from South african company   . Now he has  setteled in South Africa and recd package 8000$*12..

vasudevan (.) (376 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Dear All,

Please be practical, rather than positive or negative. What I could interpret from Ajay's forum message is that all CA students should do some additional course as a backup and I could not find any wrong in that suggestion.

Its 100% true that hardwork fetches good result. I cannot comment on ICAI for fixing a pre-determined pass percentage, it may or may not be true.

But, being practical is also equally important. We should take conservative steps in the career of our life. The underlying point is not to ask CA students to quit CA because of the passing percentage or the level of difficulty of the course. The suggestion is that do some backup professional course (which is also permitted under ICAI regulations) so that in case becoming CA is postponed (because of failure in aggregate etc,)  one person would not get struck up in his/ her career.

All the best:-)

(Guest)

I did not get your point !!!???

25000+ students appearing every year for CA professional examinations and you are just attached to figures and result percentages.

My friend, passing is not that important untill you succeed in practical life.

You pass any exam be it CAT, CA, or CS but ultimate goal is to earn good job and rewards.

That comes from hard work and killer spirit to move ahead in life.

Don't bother about passing %. You are spreading wrong message. Even CAT results are poor does that mean every one should just sit with Graduation and continue earning 5000-6000 bucks.

To take as a back up is also not good along with CA as the amount of energy and focus CA needs gets divided. Stay with CA and make most of your articleship and daily studies.

Atleast you will gain experience which is more than enough to earn a good life and if you succeed passing CA, there is no one luckier. :-)

No Institute or University can fail you, if you study well and impress the examiners by your knowledge.

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

@ ajay,

how much students appear for iim/iit/ibs exams and how much in CA, there is a big diff dude, then if there is 90% pass in CA what will b the value of CA certificate. But u are correct in one case if v have to get high salary v must add some more prof degrees. 

V cant compare us with Btech bcz their average starting pay is 3 or 4 times higher than us, but what about individual practice they cant do that like us (only advantage).

vasudevan (.) (376 Points)
Replied 18 March 2010

Hi CA guy...Your point on "No Institute or University can fail you, if you study well and impress the examiners by your knowledge" and dont bother about passing percentage is absolutely right.. CA students should focus on their subjects rather than focusing on passing percentage.

However, you had also mentioned that even CAT results are poor does not mean every one sit with graduation.

PLEASE note that those who are preparing for CAT, would not DO/ struck up only with CAT exam... They will also write other back-up entrance exam courses like XAT, GMAT, TANCET etc...Just to reiterate, the point is not to loose focus on the course you do. The right interpretation should be that FOCUS fully on your course (CA) and the same time do some additional courses.

Its just like investing your money in stock market. Ofcourse, there are lots of people who earned lots of money in that. At the same time, none can deny that many have lost their money also. So, conservative people invest part of their money in RISK-free bonds/ stocks. Please apply the same analogy. In this case, we are investing our time/ life, which we never get back. So, think about it and decide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: