Easy Office

Ask Any Tally-Accounting Package Related Query?

Page no : 7

sk (student) (20 Points)
Replied 14 November 2008

sir,how could i find customer contact detail in tally package

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 17 November 2008

Originally posted by :SK_Guest
" sir,how could i find customer contact detail in tally package

"

You have to enable it..

go to ledger creation, press F12 key, mark 'yes' at use CONTACT DETAIL for Ledger Accounts field...

Add contact details..

Now after saving this, you can see the info in display>accounts books>ledger>{ledger Name} F8 and ENTER> ALT+C

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" I am writing an account in the firm How the TDS Return and Form No.16 Generated automatically "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" can i receive all short cut keys of tally software "

(Guest)

how to reclaim the vat refund from the previous month's vat return into the current vat return.my problem is that i found out that i claimed less refund in july vat return.i want to claim that amount in this month's return.is there any entry to be done?how to do that?guide me plz.

thank you.

Akshay Golechha (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 25 November 2008

Can you please give a comparison of Tally against other accounting softwares like Quickbooks and Peachtree....Why should i choose tally or any of the others?

manish (accounts executive) (20 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Hi to all

Please tell me the performa of MIS in accounts.

How to prepare MIS in accounts?

Kaushik (Professional) (549 Points)
Replied 30 November 2008

Originally posted by :Akshay Golechha
" Can you please give a comparison of Tally against other accounting softwares like Quickbooks and Peachtree....Why should i choose tally or any of the others? "

I suggest you to download one very nice and free version "Busy" by Busy Infotech from below page. It has vat enabled invoice prinitng alongwith inventory and is more more better then Tally and any other software. 

https://www.busy.in/index.php?p=fas

There should be no compresion as for Indian Accounting method covering efiling-TDS, Service tax, FBT, Payroll, etc. you have to use only Indian Accounting Software like Tally, Busy, QuickFA, Trio, etc.

Regards,

Kaushik

subramanya (Professional) (907 Points)
Replied 02 December 2008

Originally posted by :Kaushik
" Originally posted by :Akshay Golechha

Can you please give a comparison of Tally against other accounting softwares like Quickbooks and Peachtree....Why should i choose tally or any of the others?
"
I suggest you to download one very nice and free version "Busy" by Busy Infotech from below page. It has vat enabled invoice prinitng alongwith inventory and is more more better then Tally and any other software. 
There should be no compresion as for Indian Accounting method covering efiling-TDS, Service tax, FBT, Payroll, etc. you have to use only Indian Accounting Software like Tally, Busy, QuickFA, Trio, etc.
Regards,
Kaushik

"

I tried busy accounting software, just to create a company it takes more time. It is not as simple as Tally.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :subramanya
"

Originally posted by :Kaushik

"

Originally posted by :Akshay Golechha

"

Regards,

Kaushik

"

I tried busy accounting software, just to create a company it takes more time. It is not as simple as Tally.

"

Hi Subu,

It took less then 1 minute to create the new company in Free Busy software. Either upgrade your hardware or speedup your slower computer with some free utilites via google search.

Busy also has some predefinded Expenses a/c to speed up the time to create this accounts. It also ask to import accounts created from existing companies.

I don't yet see any free accounting software like this including foreign software. You may read its fullfledge Help to learn its functionality. Again its inbuilt help mannual is also simplear then Tally's help. 

If anyone has a problem they should post in this forum. Busy is the 2nd largest selling product in India and I have not yet seen any forum for this busywin so I assume most of the problem\learnings  are self solved by user themselves. I used this software and gains some masetry with in built help since April-2008 without any help from any third parties.

Remember, If you try and try then only you get result.

Manish

M.Kishore Kumar (Worker) (0 Points)
Replied 05 December 2008

Hai i am try to wrote tdl fot Vechile maintains i wrote this but the result is not clear if any body ready to solve my problem and also anybody explain me about E1 and E2 form and also can i include all CST Form in tally  and how i include this

Mani Systems (Business) (34 Points)
Replied 13 December 2008

For Excel, Access, ODBC to Tally please refer the following link.

www.ManiWorld.com

kumar vivek (CA) (190 Points)
Replied 24 December 2008

can anyone help in knowing how to create a duplicate entry,i.e. how can i repeat the same entry again??

umapati (Director) (22 Points)
Replied 10 January 2009

HI.Can anybody help me to solve my problem?We have an association of 500 members.We receive subscripttion from every member at time in a week span.Is there any simplest way to post all the bills at time and get all the bills printed immediately.So that we dont need to creat all the bills (Saves entry time labour) and not to print the bills individually.

Rajeev Nair (Finance Professional) (510 Points)
Replied 10 January 2009

Dear Sir,

In P & L Account's - [Sales Account] of the solftware [Tallo Gold] shows some details of Pending Sales Bills i.e. 1.Bills made but not delivered etc...how to track these entries..because there is nothing pending as such physically, please guide...

Thanks ...regds-Rajeev

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: