Articleship Vacancy

hi, i am Lokesh just cleared pe-2

can anyone pls tell abt increase in vacancy for article 

Replies (57)
Hi Lokesh, Institute just publish a anoouncment about that.it is under process.as per institute it will be comes into effect from 31st july.but when i taked with some internal sources, they said it will take atleat one more month. so u have be wait for atleast one month
looking for Articleship in good CA firm Description i cleared my cape-2 (may 2007) IN 1ST ATTEMPT with 57.67% and had graduated from mumbai university in 2006 with 74. PLS CONTACT ME
I have passed PE II in may,2007(374/600) & PE I in may 2006(286/400). I would like to join any reputed firm in Mumbai.
I am looking for Articleship, just cleared my CPT exams.... Can anyone help me.
I am looking for Articleship, just cleared my CPT exams.... Can anyone help me.
I am looking for Articleship, just cleared my CPT exams.... Can anyone help me.
I AM LOOKING FOR ARTICLESHIP AFTER HAVING CLEARED CPT EXAM IN NOVEMBER 2007.PLEASE HELP.
Dear all friends, Please let me know after cleared PE_II exam how could i take articleship & when i give the final examination. There is any provision in CA Act that after cleared PE-II exam within 6-8 months we can give the final exam & article ship is going on simantenously or after CA final. we get the certifcate of CA after completed the articleship. Kindly guide me right way. what I do?
I AM LOOKING FOR ARTICLESHIP IN DELHI REGION IF THERE IS ANY VACANCY THEN PLEASE REPLY ME AT 9212416473
please tell me about MIS Rport. how it could help for an accountant in mainting the status.
Hi I am PE-2(may 2007) cleared student ,doing articleship from 28.9.07 till date. Looking for articleship in reputed firm.soplease inform if vacancy is there
Can anyone help me getting articleship in Ahmedabad? I have cleared CPT in August 2007
sos articleship
can anyone help me getting articleship in Nashik? i have cleared Feb CPT exam

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details