Articleship Vacancy

I passed my cpt  in feb attempt 2008 securing 133 marks and i m in search of an articleship in East Delhi.I haven't found an articleship yet so it will be a great pleasure to me to get response from a good firm in East Delhi.

I have just cleared my PE II examinations. Can any one help me to join a CA firm for articleship, and can anyone  tell me about the MISHRA SAHU JAIN ASSOCIATES. Office in CP 21 KG marg

I have cleared my Ca PE 2 in May 2008.Want to know what should I do now????

hi i just clear my pe ii.. i want to do articleship pls inform me about the vacany in ahmedabad

I passed cpt in july2008 so im here tosearch articelship so any vacancy

Can anyone provide me the next step after PE2 in Detail.

I m PE2 cleared. I want to do articleship in Big Firm(mumbai). Please help me. Till what time i should wait for an interview call from big firm. Should i start articleship from a small firm as soon as possible?

I have passed C.A P.E-2 with 57% marks in May 2008 & want articleship in delhi, so plz any one give me a list of good c.a firm with contact number who has need of article.

Hi i have just cleared my cpt exam held on 8th june i secured 59.5% i want to join articleship in a reputed firm in chennai.So please can you help me finding one...................??

After passing PE2 exam,is there any frame to join articleship???????

Hi

I a looking for CA Articleship in New Delhi ( West& Central). I am a PE-2 passout. contact me at 9811887166

Hi, i am 

hi, i am Vishnu just cleared pe-2

can anyone pls tell abt increase in vacancy for article 

 

hi, i am Vishnu Gupta just cleared pe-2 can anyone pls tell abt increase in vacancy for article

Hi,

 i am just passed my cpt please can any one help me in getting my articleship

Hi !

I am Pradeep cleared CPT & looking Articleship .Can anyone help me.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details