Articleship Vacancy

Hi I am PE-2 group-I cleared student & given exams in May'08 group-II,looking for articleship.

U can take the list of firms and contact..u will get the openings immediately..

hi i have cleared cpt and i am searching for articleship can anybody help me plz.

hi,i m sumit........ i wanted to know how muh the ca firms pay as stipend. and also the email ids of various firms. i cleared pe-2 in may 2007 with 67.67% score and thereafter joined articleship in a small firm. now i wanna get transfer to a better firm

I had just cleared my CPT entrance exams held by ICAI on 8th june'08 n i had scored 67.5% i want to do articleship.Can u help me out by providing me job.....

I had just cleared my CPT entrance exams held by ICAI on 8th june'08 n i had scored 67.5% i want to do articleship.Can u help me out by providing me job.....

i passed cpt exam held on 8th june 2008 with 78.5%. i am in search of articleship. i am looking forward for hearing job offered by some firms.

 

I have just passed my CPT exam (8 june) with 78% . i am looking forward for some offer of articleship by some firms.

I HV JST CLEARED MY CPT EXAM , SCORING 67.5% , CN ANY1 HLP ME OUT BY SUGGESTNG A FIRM WHERE I CN DO MY ARTICLESHIP.

can one do articleship after pcc

hi i am just passed cpt i need chartered accountants firm for doing articleship with good salary

I had cleared my pe 2 in november 2007 and doing articleship in small firm and I have an experencience of 3 years as an Audit assistant in the same firm. I would like to transit my articleship into Big or Medium sized firm. will anybody help me to get that type of firm.

hi.. i have passed my cpt dis june'08... i am on a lookout 4 reputed firms in chennai 2 do my articleship... can anybody suggest me vacancies in firms in chennai... do favour by sending mail id's of such firms...

Hi I had just cleared CA inter in May 2008. Pls help me find out relevant Articleship openings in Delhi.(West& Central)

I am Rupesh. just now cleared ca pe-ii exam. i hav total 8 yrs experience with ca & other organisation. looking for articleship in reputed ca firm

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details