Articleship registration

Hi My name is Rajdeep.

I am In CA Final.

I had paid my articleship registration fees at the time of my IPCC Registration By Rs.12000 DD(Rs.9000 For IPCC+Rs.1000 For ATC + Rs.2000 For articleship registration).

Now in Final,I was Just Required to pay the final Registration Fees whis is Rs.10000 and the same i Paid.

Now,I received the letter From The Institute That The Balance Amount Is not Received Though They Sent The Books of Final.

That Means That My Articleship Registration Fees I Have to Pay Again.

What do I do?

I Also Checked My Articlleship Registration Status On ICAI.ORG Site But It is not registered.

I am Not Having any Proof of My Articleship Registration Fees.

Replies (2)

Hi Rajdeepsinh,

Once communicate through the following link about query  and any other complaints,

https://220.227.168.109/

Its ICAI website and post ur query details of the all what u had.

 

Best Regards,

Karthikeya...

Thanx.I'll do That.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details