Articleship Issue

Jwalit D Sheth (Audit Assistant) (58 Points)

24 May 2011  

Hi I am Jwalit and i want a solution regarding the problems faced by my friend...Kindly reply if any of you know the solution of it ..

Problem is

My friend has completed her articleship on paper exluding extension now while completing formalities of filling FORM NO-108 her principal gave her an extension of 320 days which is more than the actual calculation(i.e calculated 180 days(approx) ) ..she has submitted her form 108 to Institute?? So my friend as an Article what all rights she have against her principal and are there any chances that while scrutinising da Form 108,  calculation made by the  Institute comes less than 320days and my friend is entitled to serve only that many days as calculated by Institute and not the Number of Days as mentioned in Form No - 108(i.e 320 days)?
 And also i would to like mention that her(my friend) Principal is constantly interfering in her personal life and mentally harrassing her a lot...so what all are the rights and  remedies my friend have against her principal??

Please post your solution as early as possible 

Thanks