Articleship in E&Y

PROPRIETOR

Hi,

I am working as an intern in E&Y and we have been approached by the HR Dept to refer them article students. SO if anyone is interested, please go through the following details.

Openings in Ernst & Young for Articles in Mumbai Offices.

Eligibility criteria: Article Trainees appeared in November'09 for PCC / PE2 / IPCC and awaiting results.

Transfer cases are not being entertained.

Mail your resume on viralharia @ rediffmail.com

I'll forward the same to the HR Department.

Total likes : 5 times

Practicing Indirect Tax

If you want to intern in any big4 in Hyderabad, you may mail ur CV to unanymous123 @ yahoo.com. I shall forward that to HR after a round of interview with you. If you are intelligent and hardworking, it's a good oppourtunity.

Consultant

Hi

Received this mail from my friend in EY…

Eligibility criteria: Article Trainees appeared in November'09 for PCC / PE2 / IPCC and awaiting results. Send your resume to careers.ey @ in.ey.com  mentioning the desired location (example – Chennai / Mumbai) in the subject line of the email

Total likes : 1 times

PROPRIETOR

Yea.. thts the same mail which we received. If you want to apply through some reference in EY then send it to me or your other friends in EY or else send it directly.

Total likes : 1 times

hey i want to weder v hav to complete our b.com to get into big 4.. i.e after u clear u 1st grp of ipcc

PROPRIETOR

You need not complete BCom... only u should have clrd pcc or first grp of IPCC... or pe2

if uwant to get into any of the big 4's is dere any weightage for b.com students..

Hi

I am srilakshmi..and i have given my first attempt for IPCE in may 2010. I have some hope that i would clear it, as of now i am waiting for my results.

I am from chennai and i am interested to work in any of the BIG4's. Can i send my resume to any of you before the results are out? If yes, then can you please send me your email id's..!!

And coming to  E&Y can i get some info regarding the stipend and interview ?

my id srilakky @ gmail.com

Consultant

Hey you could send your resume to careers.ey @ in.ey.com  mentioning the desired location (like – Chennai / Mumbai) in the subject line. Or Email your CV on ca.subu7 @ gmail.com, I'll send it to the HR Department.

Accountant

hello friends, i also got a mail for sending resume in E & Y. i wannaknow abt the firm and career in that i.e. opportunity to gain knowledge in various field n definitely stipend also as i'm having a working experience to as work as an accountant of more than 2 yrs.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU