Easy Office
LCI Learning

Articleship in Big 4

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Sir,

i am a commerce graduate & PE 2 cleared & i am doind articleship in one of mid sized firm but i am not getting any kind of exposure of my requirement so want to do articleship in any big firm and also i have heard that Grant Thornton is having openings for articles but i have not yet got call from that firm i am very interested to learn from that firm my final attempt is May 2008

kundan (ca final) (21 Points)
Replied 05 October 2008

I am on ca final my attempt is due in may-09, i want to join B-4 firm.

i can do articleship in delhi, bombay

thank you

(Guest)

I am Roopali Khadke. I passed CPT in Aug 2007. I started my articleship in Aparna D Jain & Associates. But I want to join in a big  IT companies, so please provide me the list of such companies with companies. 

(Guest)

hi i am roopali i want articleship in top big  it companies, so kindly provide me the list of it companies where vacancies are available.

Chandrabhushan Mishra (Student) (0 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

Hi,

I have completed CAPE-2 with about 60% marks and completing eighth month of articleship training in Andheri as i live in Ghatkopar and i am facing problem while travelling plz suggest me some vacancies nearby Ghatkopar.

Plz reply on my email

Thanx

(Guest)

Sir,

I have cleared CA Final (Gr-II) in May'2008 and appeared in the CA Final (Gr-I) examination held in Nov'2008. I have completed my Articleship with M/s. Bidasaria & Associates and presently connected with a commercial firm. What is my future prospect in the near future ?

rakesh jain (student) (22 Points)
Replied 31 March 2009

hi i have cleared my p.c.c in first attempt geting 64% marks.i hve done my graduation 4rm s.r.c.c .bt stil not geting an articleship.plse help me out ..realy want to do an articleship in big c.a firm...

Sameer (C) (129 Points)
Replied 01 April 2009

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES AND WHAT COULD BE THE CHANCES OF A NORMAL CA STUDENTS TO JOIN A BIG FIRM AND WHAT COULD BE THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE SAME ON THE STUDENT IN HIS NEAR AND LONG TERM FUTURE

ASHISH NIRMAL (CA student and Article Assisstent)   (50 Points)
Replied 11 August 2009

hi this is ashish nirmal i have appeared in C.A. PCC exam in june 2009 and presently doing articleship at Rajendera Place, New Delhi now i want to growup my knowledge and practicle skills in double taxation, audit, international taxation and company law please suggest me a C.A firm in Delhi or NCR 

Shefali Singh (Article) (57 Points)
Replied 08 April 2011

Sir, I have cleared my IPCC with good enough marks and also have 9 months experience in articleship. Please suggest me some Best Companies of Delhi and their Selection pattern. Please mail these details to my e-mail id shefalisingh023 @ gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: