articleship Form

I purchased Articleship commencement form from ICAI branch. It contains 3 copies of Form 103. Do I have to fill all 3. If yes, how many do I have to send to ICAI. There has also been 2 copies of 102 (articleship deed). Don't I have to type it on stamp paper? Why is there 2 copies?

 

Thanks in anticiaption

Replies (9)

YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL ALL THE 3 FORMS. SEND ONE TO INSTITUTE, ANOTHER ONE WILL BE WITH EMPLOYER AND THIRD ONE WILL RETAINED BY YOU

FORM NO. 102 IS ONE FOR EMPLOYER AND ONE FOR TRAINEE

Agree With it 

thanks a lot...but don't we have to execute from 102 on stamp paper...then, what is use of those provided by instt.???

ON STAMP PAPER IT WILL BE WRITTEN AS FORM NO. 102

thanks a lot.....

do i have to attach the one provided by ICAI or simply get it typed/printed??

 

and one more thing, I have given B.com 2nd year exams last month and awaiting result. I will take admission into 3rd year in August. Do I have to fill Form 112 now or in August??
 

ON THE STAMP PAPER THE DEED WILL BE EXECUTED AS PER FORM NO.102 AND IT IS NOT TO BE SEND TO THE INSTITUTE

AND REGARDING FORM 112 CONTACT AT E SAYATA

ok..............thanks a lot again

Originally posted by : singh Litt

ok..............thanks a lot again

YOU R WELCOME SIR

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details