articleship

I've cleared IPC both groups if I register myself for articleship as well as for CA Finals on 31-October-2017 and post the form within 30 days would I be eligible for may 2020.attempt ?
Replies (25)
You will be elegible for May 2020 exam
I think you can't as your 2.5 yrs completeb address
after completion of 2.5 year of articleship u may appear in final exam. if Ur registration date will be till 1st Nov 2017 only then I think u can otherwise it will not be allowed as per current rules.
Agree with Rahul Prasad ...
@ Rahul Ji,
As per the query Anshika Ji has register on 31/10/2017 i.e. before 01/11/2017 so she will be elegible for Nov 2020 CA Final Exam i.e. after completion of 2.5 years of articleship
@ Dear Ashwini Ballodai sir.
since I supposed that if it will be offline mode than on which date it will received on regional office will be registration date. if online than it will be possible.
As per my knowledge registration date is the date which is mention in articleship registration form and not the date when ICAI received Registration form.

Kindly correct me if I am wrong
sir as I know in offline mode when ICAI received application form that day will be considered. let have other opnion also
Okk than you might be correct,
I also know offline mode but I don't send the form by post to regional center rather I directly submit the form at regional centre
No, ICAI consider the date which is mentioned on the articleship form. It has to be received by the institute within 30.days of the registration date. I've registered myself on 31/10/2017 I.e. today
@ Ashiwini sir, would I be eligible for May 2020 attempt??
@ Anshika Ji, You will be eligible for May 2020 provided you doesnot take too much leaves. A suggestion from my end kindly give the registration date 20/10/2017 instead of 31/10/2017 because in case of transfer of articleship you attempt will not be delayed. May you get the best knowledge during the articleship. All the Best.
sir I need to fill finals registration form along with articleship since I've cleared IPC both groups together. I filled finals form today I.e. 31/10/2017 however articleship date is 15/10/2017 will it cause any problem?
I am not sure about it. But I think it will not create a problem because date of articleship is the date which is mentioned in the form whereas registration date of CA final is the date of submission of form

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details