articleship

Period of articleship counted from date of registration for articleship in form....

So period of 2.5 years counted from that date to date of filing examination form.
Hi friends,
I have cleared both groups of IPCC in May 2017 n had joined a firm for Articleship on 21st aug 2017 but now due to some reasons I'm taking transfer to another firm ... my Articleship termination date in old firm is 31 October 2017
so I want to know the limit within which I should join Articleship in another firm so that my may 2020 attempt doesn't get postponed? 
pls someone clarify? it's urgent!!!
11 jan 2018

31 oct - 21 aug = 31 day + 30 day + 10 day = 71 days
31 oct + 71 days = 11 Jan 18

Note: For calculation 31 oct 17 is taken because to elegible for May 2020 exam last date to join articleship is 31st oct 17
so do I have time till 11th jan to join another firm ?
I'm planning to join a firm on 21st November so will that be ok?
Yes, 11th Jan is the last date of joining.
You can join before 11 jan 18
thank u so much ashwini ballodia
Most Welcome Harshith Ji
Hi ashwini ji one more doubt
now that I'm taking transfer from one firm to another within 1 year I'll submit 109 to ICAI that's it right? no more procedure to be done for this transfer?
n 1 more question is that on joining new firm I should again submit forms 103 102 n 112 right n with that should I again pay 2000 for Articleship registration fees?

You have to submit all the form but you don't have to pay articleship fees again

Ok thanks a lot

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details