Share More

Articles query?

Ankit Madhogarhia (Pursuing Final)     29 January 2012

Ankit Madhogarhia
Pursuing Final 
 7 likes  531 points

| My Other Post

Hi,

I want to know if a principal write in the form 108 that the articles has taken exces leave of 30-45 days ,can the artticle students can continue those 30-45 days in other firm.please reply urgent.if possible reply with source .

Regards,

Ankit Kumar

Prateek

Prateek (CA FINAL)     29 January 2012

Prateek
CA FINAL 
 13 likes  363 points

View Profile | My Other Post

yes, you can join another principal for excess leave period... for that after submitting 108 you need to sign form 103 from new principal....and submit it in the institute... within the period specified in the form....

Ankit Madhogarhia

Ankit Madhogarhia (Pursuing Final)     29 January 2012

Ankit Madhogarhia
Pursuing Final 
 7 likes  531 points

Hi,

With in the specified period means,if i am goin to complete my articleship by tha end of february then by what time i need to submit the form 103? please provide wiith the source if any.

Thanks for your prompt reply ,and please clarify the above dought as its urgent

Regards,

Ankit Kumar

Prateek

Prateek (CA FINAL)     31 January 2012

Prateek
CA FINAL 
 13 likes  363 points

DEAR ankit,

FIRST SUBMIT THE FORM 108... AFTER THAT IF YOU WANT TO DO EXTENDED PERIOD OF TRAINING NOW, THEN SIGN THE FORM 103 AS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TRAINING UNDER NEW CA, AND SUBMIT IT WITHIN 30 DAYS FROM THE COMMENCEMENT OF ARTICLESHIP.....YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE FORM FROM ICAI WEBSITE...GO TO MEMBER SECTION, THEN CLICK ON MEMBERS RECORD AS ON DATE, AND IN THAT CLICK ON FORMS FOR STUDENTS....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags