Array of words

A VERY GOOD EVENING, DEAR FRIENDS.:)

 

       In here, I've attached a file that contains all ( well I hope to have included ALL) the words - with their meanings and usage. Hardly did I think at the time of posting my first Article on English, that one day I would have to compile them and that too on request from some august personalities of CCI !!!

 

          Like many members here, I too have come a long way.

 

          Hope this compilation finds its admirer in you.




Attached File : 601709 839302 english compilation.doc downloaded: 496 times
Replies (23)

Sir, 

You are doing a brilliant job.............!!!

This will help a lot ............!!!!!

A  for your work sir............!!!!!!

@ ! @

Fantastic post Souravda !

Many many thanks for sharing ......

" too on request from some august personalities of CCI !!! "

 

 

ewwww...... itz SEPTEMBER personalties.... hehe...just kiddin...

@ Resham

 

Sorry for the mistake. HAHAHA

again brilliant job sir                         

great job 

THANKS SIR FOR THIS GREAT JOB..

Thank you, friends for your continued interest.

Well done..!!

go ahead..!!

GREAT CONTRIBUTION DADA

THANKS FOR SHARING

ATA TE-O ONEK KICHU SHIKTE PARLAM

APNI AGEA CHOLUN

Dear Gautam,


Ei post-e ekhon-o porjonto ami ja likhechi tar shabta ache. ( Trans. This post contains all the words which I have written here till date).

And it has been compiled by this lazy creature on request.

I'm glad that you liked it.

Thank u sir.....:)

Fantastic post Souravda !

No doubt about the utility of the file.

Kudos !!!

 

Thanks a lot Sourav Da for this valuable submission.

Will be immensely helpful for all the members. And i am sure even those person will make sure to download this file who find this stuff boring.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details