Easy Office

Are there no employment or under employment of fresh CA?

Page no : 2

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

Hi friends,

I give my details,

FROM PE-1,(Got 88 Marks in Mathematics, Highest in state)

Inter; First attempt

Final: Second

Apart from That I have Cleared two modules of CS Professional(Final)

And No shortlisting In CA Campus(Aug-sept,2011)...What was wrong with my Records..

Thanks,

chandu (student) (1051 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

may be 50-50 for unemplmnt nd undremplmnt......

present we suffer in both cases.....

we have to try an alternatives 

but be bold

prateek aanchalia (CA) (859 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

it all depend on our experience during the articleship..

CA Jay Khetan (Senior Audit Manager) (68 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

YEs CA JAIN, u are undoubtedly spot on..... I m also a CA form MAy 2011 batch.... and bliv me..... there's hell lot of competiton in the market........ the reason being, lots of Fresh CAs, fewer job vacancies......

If u are ready to work for 15k-20k P.M, then u MAY, may, may find a job....... But if u dream of good packages.... then dude, u have to struggle a lot........ Many of my frnds, including me, are struggling to get job...... our conditions have bcome just like some MBAs from bullsh*t colleges.....

Never ever thought in my wildest dream that after getting a degree Called CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, i would have to struggle for a Job..... 

Anyways, i hope we may have some good news may be by the end of 2012...... until then struggle or work for somethng. As they say, its better to have somethng then nothing.....

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

I'll pray to God to get you all a very very decent job with good package and with best profile.

Also if I come across any good opportunity, I’ll surely let you know or post the same in CCI job section.

My best wishes to all the budding Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries and other professionals.

Regards

3 Like

Bhakti (Article) (32 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

Dear Friends, Read your posts with respect to shortage of jobs. In this regard, I would like to share one of my experiences. Today while travelling, I met a person running Placement Consultancy Company. Her experience was totally different. She said that the problem with candidates is that they either don’t turn up for interviews or they wait for a good package. “Assuming if the candidate’s expectation is Rs 5 Lakhs p.a and the offered package is Rs 4 Lakhs p.a, they are ready to wait for next 2-3 months for the right job but are not ready to join the firm offering Rs 4 Lakhs package. Ultimately the year on effect is same they earn Rs 4 Lakhs only. But they don’t count experience of 12 months” Guys to be very frank, I don’t know the real scenario but I think if you guys have ever wasted an opportunity in this manner, please don’t take decisions like this in future. Money is important but at times decisions taken in this fashion can lead you unemployed for months and may be even years. And every 6 months new candidates will be joining the fraternity and it is but obvious that they will be given preference for their updated knowledge. Any ways, I will pray to god, may you all find a good job. Regards, Bhakti Dedhia
1 Like

Replied 05 April 2012

Hi Bhakti,

I dont think people are looking for package as priority..Ya package does matter..but people are looking for profile first..

u think problem is due to decline from fresher side, i want to say that,,decline jab karenge jb interview hao..at present peole are not even getting interview call,,

nd by the way..offer amount at present in btn of 10-25k..

whether its correct to join @ 10-20k..and profile of Accountant..even in metros like delhi CA firm are offering @ 20k..

I can work for first year @ 3lakhs p.a if the profile is good and future is secure..

and after become CA 30-35k per month tao banta hi hai.....

Situation is only Due to Inc. in Supply...

Thanks,

1 Like

CA ROSHAN (Partner) (93 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

completely agreed with MR. Jain..

1 Like

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

Originally posted by : CA. JAIN

Hi Bhakti,

I dont think people are looking for package as priority..Ya package does matter..but people are looking for profile first..

u think problem is due to decline from fresher side, i want to say that,,decline jab karenge jb interview hao..at present peole are not even getting interview call,,

nd by the way..offer amount at present in btn of 10-25k..

whether its correct to join @ 10-20k..and profile of Accountant..even in metros like delhi CA firm are offering @ 20k..

I can work for first year @ 3lakhs p.a if the profile is good and future is secure..

and after become CA 30-35k per month tao banta hi hai.....

Situation is only Due to Inc. in Supply...

Thanks,

Agreed,profile is more important than package in initial years...

Yogesh Ratra (Chartered Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 05 April 2012

I think that there is near abt no requirement in the industry and the result gng higher n higher has lead to this worse situation which is being faced by many of us. I didnt do this course to see this day...

ronak (NA) (26 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

i agree wid yogesh n CA jain..i dun knw kya ho gaya hai..no jobs..ppl wrkin in as low as 10-15 k..aftr 3 mnths phr se result..situation ll worsen furthr..

CA vandan hemantbhai mehta (c.a.) (60 Points)
Replied 06 April 2012

ya true I HAVE CLEARED IN  NOV 11 BUT NOT YET GOT JOB

CA Vivek (Job) (53 Points)
Replied 07 April 2012

Hi Friends,

I guess, there is no good news in current market. Industries and companies are struggling with current problems i.e. lots of adverse changes in Laws, taxes. Even Stock market, fund raising not doing well. Many companies are holding their Growth and expansion plans, even due to government non-supportive policies creating fear in MNCs and New entrepreneurs.

It is true that the Number of Professionals are increasing day by day but it is also true that there is always demand for quality peoples. It is just matter of the time, the moment market will start positive movement, i am sure there will be lots of good opportunities for everyone.

And the time will come very soon. Also, i know it is very frustrating as on date but we need to keep faith in our quality and capabilities. No one can compare with CAs.

Thanks,

Vivek

1 Like

Replied 07 April 2012

Ya Vivek agree, but hw will market absorb thousands of freshers...

still 5-6k of may2011, around 9k of nov,2011 and after three months again 10k CAs..

SO its very hard to absorb 20-25k in six months..

Ya every fresher proud that they r CA..

But ICAI should think for Value..

nd one reason more behind the present situation is our senior practising CAs,,they are hiring @ 12-25k to freshers..

Thanks,

CA Vivek (Job) (53 Points)
Replied 07 April 2012

Agreed.  But "5-6k of may2011, around 9k of nov,2011" I guess out of this more than 50% friends got a decent something. So it will not be  a that much big number. And i am sure there will be lots of CAs qualified in these attempts getting good deals. Now obviously we should also look at the market scenario....Market is not doing good as it was doing before 2008. As i said, it is just matter of the time. And everyone want to take the advantage of the situation. Once market will bounce back, not a single CA will work for such a salary, they will move from there. It is just a bad phase for everyone.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: