Hello everybody...
I'm sure that 44AD doesnt apply to trust, but still want to confirm whether it applies to trusts also?
Hi, in my opinion it shall not be applicable to trust if it is charitable or religious trust , but if it carries on any bussiness then it will not be covered under the definiton given under section 2(15) and in that case it might be applicable .
Plz correct me if I am wrong .
I agree with Shashank Goyal....
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
S.K.Bajpai & Co.
Noida
KPSN & Associates LLP
Chennai
CA Inter
Aditya Muley and Co
Mumbai
CA
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
J S P M & Associates LLP
Pune
RMA And Associates LLP
pushpganga ventures
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: