EASYOFFICE

anyways friends....bye

Page no : 4

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

just one thing i want to say

JAI HIND

daVe.. (Student) (1431 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Originally posted by : Krunal Raichura
Bye...:-)

M happy that all of us wont get distracted by unnecessary information, arguements and will be able to focus on other important and valuable forum content.

True. This female has attracted unwarranted attention on this professional site. It is really sad to see the moderators sleeping. Threads like this should never be allowed to assume so much significance.

Just imagine a newbie visiting this site for the very first time. Don't you guys think that it will send a very wrong signal about this site and our profession as well.

I've been associated with this forum for quite some time. Just can't forget those days where the moderators were actively involved in ensuring the quality of the content present in this site. It really pains my heart to see most of threads being dedicated to Jokes and other unproductive stuff.

I humbly request the admin to look into this and appoint some stringent moderators for this forum.

Looking forward to hear from other senior members on this. 

daVe.. (Student) (1431 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Originally posted by : Krunal Raichura
Bye...:-)

M happy that all of us wont get distracted by unnecessary information, arguements and will be able to focus on other important and valuable forum content.

True. This female has attracted unwarranted attention on this professional site. It is really sad to see the moderators sleeping. Threads like this should never be allowed to assume so much significance.

Just imagine a newbie visiting this site for the very first time. Don't you guys think that it will send a very wrong signal about this site and our profession as well.

I've been associated with this forum for quite some time. Just can't forget those days where the moderators were actively involved in ensuring the quality of the content present in this site. It really pains my heart to see most of threads being dedicated to Jokes and other unproductive stuff.

I humbly request the admin to look into this and appoint some stringent moderators for this forum.

Looking forward to hear from other senior members on this. 

CA. Amit Chimnani (PARTNER ) (205 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Hi frds..i m new to this forum..koi mujhe pls bataye ki ye mazra kya hai.....why priya is saying like that.....or why everyone is happy if she is going????

Arpita (CA) (209 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

arre priya jaate jaate yeh toh batati jao ki tumhare hisab se tum 2 baar fail hui ho fir bhi tum pad rahi ho...jabki result for Nov. 09 attempt is going to come on 17th.....kya tum fail hone ke liye itni confident ho ki tum dubara abhi se padne baith gayi ho :-) :))

ek baat aur do din pehle tumne likha tha ki tumhare father CA hain aur unhe council members ki internal baatein pata rehti hain....but ab keh rahi ho ki woh army mein hain...kya aapke father ne pehle CA ki fir Army join ki aur fir border se hi khufiya sources ke through pata kar liya ki CA institute mein reelection hone waale hain :))

Baaki Now I am 100000% sure that you were a fake profile...I don't know what was your motive of joining but you were unreal. I know u don't have answers for my questions & this was the only reason u that you choose another illogical topic for running away from my questions.

I think u are a smart girl & have done it deliberately...taaki hum thoda bahut bolein fir bhul jaayein....but am damn sure u were on this forum for some purpose....may be it was increasing site viewership of caclubindia or it may be something else but u were having some purpose.....i don't know the exact reason but I know that you will read it

2 Like

Ashish Kr Mishra (CA-final & CS-final) (122 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Ek bat bolu Arpita...ab use vul jao yar...ab wo hamari nahi rahi.

Ashish Kr Mishra (CA-final & CS-final) (122 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Arpita tum v had ho...Vul jao use...ab wo is desh ki nahi rahi.
1 Like

mudassar (ca final) (134 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

Vivek Kurup (.) (355 Points)
Replied 15 January 2010

Hindusthani naam hamara hai .....

Sabse pyara desh hamara hai.......

I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN ! ! !

Whereever you go, you'll never find a beautiful place than this.....

So She (India) hasn't lost you.... but you lost this lovely country.........

JAI HIND !!!!!!!!

Good Bye............

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vivek Kurup
Hindusthani naam hamara hai .....

Sabse pyara desh hamara hai.......

I AM PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN ! ! !
Whereever you go, you'll never find a beautiful place than this.....

So She (India) hasn't lost you.... but you lost this lovely country.........

JAI HIND !!!!!!!!
Good Bye............

agree wd vivek kurup

CA Amit Kanani (Practicing CA) (338 Points)
Replied 24 January 2010

I think its Publicity Stunt. Let her go, guys. Our Club is Biggest in World.

(Guest)

see studies is better in india then us, see this online lectures

Dear HEMALI PATNI
Welcome to KALPESH CLASSES

You have come to right place for professional studies. At our website you can down load study notes, legal updates and much more. However some of the areas are only for paid users.

click here to download

if this does not open then copy paste this link in browser

https://www.kalpeshclasses.in/VIDEO/download02.php?iddate=32352d4a616e756172792d32303130&enttme=31323634343131393336&downloadvideo=yes&fileshow=051&email=68656d616c697061746e6940676d61696c2e636f6d&mob=39393639313030303030
This link will be valid for one week time only.

Thanking You

DeepA (CA FINAL) (115 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

better u see namaste london shayad thodi akal ajaye.. n tum jaise logon ko INDIA main rehne ka koi hauq nai hai... n mgt be u 4gtn dat u did ur Schooling n college 4m INDIA only... jao n wen u feel u need sm1 koi apna to wapas INDIA aa jana coz our country is great who accept ppl who r thrown by other country.. INDIA is or mother better never say like dis again.. Jahan Sania mirja ko nai baksha wahan app kya ho????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: