Easy Office

anyways friends....bye

Page no : 2

CA Jaydeep Bhowal (Service) (163 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Ok Priya....All the Best........

Thanks for sharing ur real thoughts................

But i want to tell u that India is the Best...........yesterday u told about indian army...now how can u say like that about india.....

One suggesstion.....Please don't open any profile in this site with any other name.......

1 Like

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Priya priya pagal priya !!

Nobody from CAclubindia couldn't find it that this girl is a psycho ! come on guys OBSERVATION needs !

priya you are not suitable to this beautifull earth ! Not India Not USA not PAKISTAN is a place for you.

Please commit suicide and you will definately go to YAMALOKA ! where YAMA is waiting on YAMAH to pick you for world tour. YAMA is your boyfriend !! 

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Originally posted by : Sushil
(india has no place for p-pl like us...who want to do differeent things..\)
People like Dhirubhai Ambani, Narayanmurthy, Azim Premji, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani, Ratan Tata, Vijay Mallaya, Kumar Mangalam Birla, Adi Godrej, Subroto Roy, KV Kamath, Chanda Kochchar and many more who proved that we can do different things in this Great Country......what required is determination.
PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

Hukum Chand Agrawal (Entrepreneur) (48 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

India has no place for people like you, it is better that you are going otherwise may be you would be expelled from this country,  jis thali main khaate hain , usi main chend karna koi tumse seekhey

Anubhav Jain (busy) (734 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

well said sushil

CA Hema (CA, B.com) (133 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

People like Dhirubhai Ambani, Narayanmurthy, Azim Premji, Mukesh Ambani, Anil Ambani, Ratan Tata, Vijay Mallaya, Kumar Mangalam Birla, Adi Godrej, Subroto Roy, KV Kamath, Chanda Kochchar and many more who proved that we can do different things in this Great Country......what required is determination.
PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

well said susheel

CA Hema (CA, B.com) (133 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN.

well said susheel

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Bye...:-)

M happy that all of us wont get distracted by unnecessary information, arguements and will be able to focus on other important and valuable forum content.

1 Like

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate) (309 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

DEAR PRIYA

DEAR ALL,

IT IS NOT A MATTER OF SHAME TO SETTLE IN USA (OR FOR THAT MATTER IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD), IT IS NOT A SHAME TO LEAVE INDIA, IT IS NOT SHAME TO MARRY YOUR BOYFRIEND, IT IS NOT SHAME TO JOIN MBA IN USA AND IT IS NOT SHAME TO QUIT CA BUT IT IS REALLY SHAME TO DEGRADE YOUR MOTHERLAND (IN A DIRECT / INDIRECT WAY) IN A PUBLIC FORUM AND IT IS EQUIVALANT OF INSULTING YOUR OWN MOTHER. I AM WELL SETTLED ABROAD BUT BY CHOICE (AND NOT BY CHANCE) I AM PLANNING TO RETURN TO INDIA (AFTER ALL SETTLING IN INDIA OR ABROAD IS AN INDIVIDUAL'S CHOICE!!  GOT MY MESSEGE?) 

HOWEVER I WILL REQUEST THE OTHER CLUB MEMBER/S TO AVOID COUNTER DEROGATORY AND PROVOCATIVE STATEMENT (SUCH AS "COMMIT SUICIDE") TO ANY CITIZEN OF INDIA ( AND FOR THAT MATTER TO ANY HUMAN BEING)

GOOD BYE SHERNI JI       !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Like

Sandeep Ladha (N.A) (435 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

"India has no place for p-pl like us...who want to do differeent things...." YES PRIYA FOR U INDIA IS NOT SUITABLE.....FOR U USA IS WAITING....GO FASTT.... FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE LIKE U....WE CANT CHANGE OUR INDIA.... JUST MARK UR WORD THT U WRIITEN IN FORUM.... PLEASE DONT COME INDIA AGAIN....
1 Like

Sandeep Ladha (N.A) (435 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Originally posted by : Prodyut Banerjee
DEAR PRIYA
DEAR ALL,
IT IS NOT A MATTER OF SHAME TO SETTLE IN USA (OR FOR THAT MATTER IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD), IT IS NOT A SHAME TO LEAVE INDIA, IT IS NOT SHAME TO MARRY YOUR BOYFRIEND, IT IS NOT SHAME TO JOIN MBA IN USA AND IT IS NOT SHAME TO QUIT CA BUT IT IS REALLY SHAME TO DEGRADE YOUR MOTHERLAND (IN A DIRECT / INDIRECT WAY) IN A PUBLIC FORUM AND IT IS EQUIVALANT OF INSULTING YOUR OWN MOTHER. I AM WELL SETTLED ABROAD BUT BY CHOICE (AND NOT BY CHANCE) I AM PLANNING TO RETURN TO INDIA (AFTER ALL SETTLING IN INDIA OR ABROAD IS AN INDIVIDUAL'S CHOICE!!  GOT MY MESSEGE?) 
HOWEVER I WILL REQUIST THE OTHER CLUB MEMBER/S TO AVOID COUNTER DEROGATORY AND PROVOCATIVE STATEMENT (SUCH AS "COMMIT SUICIDE") TO ANY CITIZEN OF INDIA ( AND FOR THAT MATTER TO ANY HUMAN BEING)
GOOD BYE SHERNI JI       !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPERBBBB........... PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN......

CA.G.Muguntha Narayanan (Internal Auditor at TVS Motors)   (2195 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

please dont say anything about my motherland, which has given birth to genius like Dr.Abdul Kalam sir

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

how can people degrade the mother land...

god, i cant even think of anybody doing it...

TO people going abroad and increasing their and foreign revenue, i say one thing

"it is your whole descretion to do what you want and what to do..

but before going abroad think of the money that our government spends to reduce the money that we pay for studies that we do...... every bit of that money is from the tax millions of others pay...

how come you spend others money in buying your things...

it is what it means  to go abroad"

if this comment hurts anybody, i feel very sorry....

1 Like

Lone warrior..!! (Article Assistant) (623 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

Originally posted by : Priya

Originally posted by : Ashish Kr Mishra

Good bye.......................................................

Jonathan Swift said:  "When a true Genuis appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces(real idiots) are all in confederacy against him."(Thoughts on various subjects,moral and diverting)
Go to ur odisha and read study material Mishraji...darpok kahike!

blaah....

blaah....

blaah....

blaah

blaah....

blaah......

blaah....

blaah.... blaah blaaah blaah blaah...

1 Like

sanket (article) (44 Points)
Replied 13 January 2010

pls pls pls go anyway india has too much population