Answers by others

I have seen that some of the persons has given the answers without reading the questions properly. What is the question and what's the answer, don't match.
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion highlights a concern about forum participants providing answers that don't align with the original questions. It explores the tendency for some users to comment on every post, even if their input isn't relevant or accurate. The conversation also touches upon the 'agree with someone' feature and how professionals often offer more insightful, experience-backed responses.

Am observing one CA final new student has natural tendency to comment in every question whether right or wrong ,if someone gives a right answer ,then sake of savior he replies " agree with that person"
Yes, you are right but I am just with those who answered wrong or gives the answer in a way that questions and answers don't match.

@ AKN

Yes, right. Today I saw a post where someone mentioned a single person has multiple accounts to gain likes! (just mentioning what I read without commenting on authenticity, possibility etc)

@ Subhankar

Sometimes when conflicting answers are given, instead of typing the same/similar reply, can 'agree with someone' suggest support to a specific reply? Educate me because even I do it under specific circumstances.

@ CMA poornima ......
you are professional ,your way of answering just superb ," agree with someone " you used very rarely , maximum time you used to indicate your professional experience, expertise,due diligence, integrity.....
You both are, I have not raised query to Blame a particular person , I am just saying that if don't know the answer then should not answer.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details