Annual return filing for fcra

Company Secretary

Dear Members

I have a query regarding Annual return filing FC-3 as per FCRA, 2010.

A trust is there which is registered with FCRA, 1976 as per letter dated 18/04/2011.,

My question is when it will be liable to file its Annual Return FC-3.

will it be liable for filing for  financial year 2010-2011 or 2011-2012.

Kindly throw some light on this.

Thanks in advance for consideration.



CS Khusboo





Dear Khusboo,

There are 2 questions involved here:


a) Whether the trust received any foreign donation during 2010-11 with prior permission from MHAm if yes then you are required to fill FC-3 for the year 2010-11.
b) If there are no foreign donations then, you need not file them for 2010-11, and in case you have received donation in foreign currency then you have to file it for 2011-12. 
You are further informed that even in case of non receipt of foreign donations you are required to file a nil return. The due date of filing FC-3 every year is 31st December.
Trust is required to file its returns annually and it can file it for 2010-11 and 2011-12.
Company Secretary

Thank You Mr. Rajesh

Trust has not received any foreign contribution earlier. and its registration date is considered as per MHA letter dated 18/04/2011. as 18/04/2011.


So i conclude that for 2010-2011 we dont need to file FC-3


Thanks again for your reply


Yes Khusboo, the FC-3 will be filed for the FY 2011-12

Professional in Practice

FC-6 is applicable for the FY 2011-12 and FC-6 in excel is attached herewith.

CA.Prakash Chandra Das


Attached File : 22252 1078355 fcra form fc 6 in excel.xls downloaded 727 times

i have one question regarding annual filling.

we have filed annual return for fy 12-13, in attachments(audit report) has a small change to be made. whether we have any options to re upload the annual return? please clarify.





we have registered society under section1860, we are going to apply for FCRA, but please tell me that before apply permanent FCRA did require to get prior permission first?

wt regards

FINANCE Executive

Dear Members, 

Whether FC -3 returns as to be filed online or offline for the financial year 2012-13?



Dear Members

I have a query regarding Annual return filing FC-6. A trust is there which is registered with FCRA, 1976 , My question is by mistake my client forget to file FCRA return for FY 2012-13 & they dont have any donation ,they had only interest in FCRA bank A/c. & total interest income is not more then Rs.200 so what i have to do?

is there any ways for reducing or not payment of FCRA penalty?

pls pls Reply me as fast as possible bcz i dont had much time



- Ritesh Pardeshi

(CA Final Student)


Dear Team,

Can anyone tell how to file online Form FC 3 of Account of Foriegn contribution ?


Thanks & Regards

Kailash Jasuja



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register