Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Annual return

AJAY KUMAR (accountant)     08 November 2019

 5 likes  153 points

| My Other Post

if gstr 2a show ITC less then claim in 3b then I should pay liability according to gstr 9 or not if yes then why plz clarification

1 Like

Karn   08 November 2019


 1 likes  9 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes, you have to reverse the ITC claimed in excess in 3B. As per CBIC you are eligible for only ITC available in 2A showing in the portal.

1 Like

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     09 November 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3223 likes  43357 points

View Profile | My Other Post

No not required to pay ....


Ramaraju G   09 November 2019

Ramaraju G

 30 likes  655 points

View Profile | My Other Post

You can avail what ever invoices you have that is as per GSTR 3B.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »