Annual professional Tax

sir / madam,
How can I get the CTD ref. No. ?

I have paid PT through net banking(canara bank) due to lapse of screen I couldn't trace the CTD ref. no. which is must for filing Annual PT, even I went to commercial taxes site and choose print Challan option wherein I have to put RC no.,
please let me know
Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses an issue with obtaining the CTD reference number required for filing Annual Professional Tax. The user paid via net banking but lost the reference number due to a screen lapse. Advice suggests checking bank statements for the reference number and entering it on the professional tax website, though the user reports invalid entry errors.

Annual professional tax



take details of bank reference number from bank statement.
enter the details in the professional tax website.
print


get the details..
I am getting like its invalid

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details