The new world trade order ushering in globalization has resulted in considerable increase in foreign institutional investments and a huge expansion in the production & service base leading to a multiplicity of international transactions. International taxation is hence assuming increasing importance, wherein the spectrum of transfer pricing is a major component. The Finance Act, 2001 has introduced Sections 92 to 92F in the Income-Tax Act, 1961 with effect from Assessment Year 2002-2003 and these provisions are commonly referred to as transfer pricing regulations. These provisions deal with the methods of computation of income from international transactions, the document to be maintained by the enterprises, certification by a Chartered Accountant and penalty for noncompliance thereof. The legal, financial and accounting aspects relating to transfer pricing are highly complex having global ramifications.
- Introduction/ Purpose/ Basic components/ Section 92
- Concept of Transfer Pricing (Issues/ Provisions)
- Transfer Pricing Regulations (Pre/ Post)/ Need
- Basic Principles of Taxation/ Shortcomings of existing provisions of IT Act, 1961
- Associated Enterprises/Deemed Associated Enterprises
E-learning Course Advanced Features to make learning simple and easy to navigate:
- Time taken in last attempt
- Fully expandable or contactable modules
- Show all lessons, or completed only or incomplete lessons
- Number of times each lesson being attempted
- Account Expiry date
- Search the course for words or terms
- Total time spent in course
- Change password of user details
- Complete audio control
- Totally web-based, no download, no plug-in
- 24*7 access through internet with unlimited attempts
- Any time anywhere access
Course Fee :
Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for 3 months access on ICAI eLearning Server at https://elearn.icai.org.
Course Fee can be paid either online or through Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ At Par Cheque, as detailed in the following section.
Demo Session :
You can view a demonstration session of this eLearning course on the ICAI eLearning Server at https://elearn.icai.org to have a feel of the course content, delivery, utility.
CPE Hours: Six
How to Register for Transfer Pricing eLearning Course
- Online: Please pay Online on the ICAI Online Payment system available at https://elearn.icai.org/epayments
- Offline: Send a Demand Draft/ At Par Cheque of requisite course fee in favour of “The Secretary, ICAI” payable at New Delhi, to “The Secretary, Committee on Information Technology, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ICAI Bhawan, Plot No.52, 53, 54 Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032: along with a duly signed Course Registration Form available in the following section