Annexure II updation in 24Q Q4

What is the right option to update the 24Q Q4 Annexure II in tds correction statement?
Replies (18)
Quick Summary
This discussion focuses on the correct procedure for updating Annexure II within a 24Q Q4 TDS correction statement. The user is seeking to amend previously filed salary details, not address any existing demand notices. While some advice suggests updating during the IV quarter filing, the core issue is specifically about correcting Annexure II for the 24Q Q4 period.

Fill salary details of employee in TDS return
Want to update the already filled details
File correction statement
For correction statement only the query is asked

So, it is nearly impossible to reply how to file correction statement without knowing the reason of demand.

I have not quoted about demand in this query
There is no demand .
Be sensible.
The query is for updation of data in Annexure II and not about demand

You can update it at the time of filing of IV Qtr 24Q Return 

I have clearly mentioned that it's 24Q Q4 only. Read the the query once again and what was asked for
But I want to say that you can only update details on IV qtr so check whether schedule has been filled or not.
What I have asked is different. I think you are not understanding
May be I can't, explain it more .
I think you have not understood the problem..If you file correction of 24Q Q4 for salary figures updation then you will come to know the practical issue

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details